Food Flavor Explosion

Yami and Maou: “OH MY GOD!!! THEY LISTENED!!!”

5 Likes

I wish they’d bring back the chili cheese nachos they had in the early 90’s. They were very good. Though I don’t eat beef anymore so would not do me any good unless they have a veggie meat version.

6 Likes

Or a black bean version, like the chalupa.

6 Likes

Personally wish they’d bring back the beefy Tostada

6 Likes

Really important stuf here guys! Get it? Stuf???

Do you split your Oreo? Researchers at MIT explain how to make the filling stick to one side

2022-04-19T16:53:00Z

5 Likes

2022-04-20T15:05:00Z

2 Likes

2022-04-26T19:54:00Z

1 Like

The new Strawberries and cream boba smoothie at Wawa!

Yami: “It’s not bad… But not enough strawberry in it… And wouldn’t a Mango cream smoothie be better, with mango boba and all?”

4 Likes

We now have tacos too!

Yami: $12 for 3 tacos… They’re okay, but you can get much better, much cheaper tacos from an actual Mexican restaurant…"

Also, @AnimePoster :wink:

4 Likes

The peanut butter filled donut at Wawa!

Yami: “The filling tastes similar to a 10/90 mixture of Peanut Butter to Boston Creme. It’s overtly sweet too. Eh. Probably won’t get it again…”

6 Likes

Went to Poinciana today, and there’s a Sonic Drive-in there…

Yami: Jumbo Chili Cheese Coney, cheese tots, a Cherry limeade to drink, and new pickle fries… We had to…"

5 Likes

2022-05-05T20:59:00Z

3 Likes

I can’t believe they did this…

Yami: “Doritos cheese dusted popcorn… It pairs so well with Dark Berry. :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

2022-05-11T15:55:00Z

3 Likes

2022-05-12T20:44:00Z

2 Likes

Well, when the bottom bun starts getting soggy, I usually flip my burger over too. Been doing it for years! LOL

2 Likes

Me Too. I’ve been flipping my burgers for … Hmm ( Gears Spin ) … 50 years approx. ( Wow, that long? )

Started doing it when the first Wendy’s was built in our area and having too much juices became a problem.

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

Tried this and it was not to spicy

3 Likes

Never tried it before, so, why not?

Yami: “It’s good, peanut butter ice cream, but very very hard. Haven’t even gotten to the pretzel or brownie chunks, and the spoon broke! Hmm… Maybe this one was freezer burnt. Lol.”

4 Likes