Food Flavor Explosion

27 bags of turkey
15 bags of macaroni and cheese
14 bags of mashed potatoes
2 bags of sweet potatoes
11 bags of stuffing

On top of all our usual orders…

5 Likes

We stopped selling this beef jerky at Wawa, and no one else wanted it, so got all 6 bags for free!

Yami tries a piece. “I can see why it didn’t sell well, and none of the crew wanted it…”

5 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

I was seriously craving this, so made it at work! BBQ pulled pork hoagie with swiss, roasted onions, and jalapenos!

Yami: “It’s SO delicious… :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

2022-11-27T20:50:00Z

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

That was my reaction as well. :laughing:

3 Likes

5 million dollars…

She’s trying to sue Velveeta for 5 million dollars…

As I’m certain @mgosdin can agree, not all Floridians are like this… Maybe most of them, but about 1/10 are decent…

3 Likes

There’s always a percentage of people that will go off on crazy tangents. Every state and country has them, some more, some less, some ( Like Florida ) seem to attract more attention, but every where you go they are there.

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes

We got them here to.

Most of them ended up in positions of power. :rofl:

5 Likes

I always thought the time to prepare any kind of microwave dish was an estimation. You adjust as you heat and call it a day.

So can I sue every brand that uses a microwave for their product? Can I toss in the oven ones too?

4 Likes

Since they don’t include the oven preheat times, I believe so!

Of course!

Especially since no two microwaves are the same. Of course, an 1100 watt unit will cook something faster than a 700 watt unit, but on top of that, even two units with the same wattage usage will cook a bit different by a couple seconds!

4 Likes

2022-11-28T17:12:00Z

3 Likes