Food Flavor Explosion

New Doritos!!!

Yami: “They’re decent. Buffalo flavor could be a bit stronger though. You know… I bet they’d be awesome if mixed together with the regular Doritos!”

5 Likes

It’s my habit to mix new chip flavors with Nacho Cheese Doritos, these look like a prime candidate.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

Does any one else put Doritos or some other chip in their sandwich or Subway for that nice added crunch and flavor?

5 Likes

Yami and Maou: “Thanks, @WheretheSnakesReign… Now we have to try that…”

5 Likes

I’ve been doing that for years. Crunchy is better.

6 Likes

Yup! Really makes the sandwich!!

4 Likes

Sigh…

I’ve never tried that in my 33 years of life…

5 Likes

2023-01-17T19:44:00Z

2023-01-17T22:44:00Z

3 Likes

@LadyOfWicca… You made me search this post…

4 Likes

I’ve tried the Chips on a Sandwich ( Lays if you must know. ) a number of times in my 64 years, but it never caught on with me or anyone else that I know of that tried it.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

@MaouSadao That burger, fish, chicken thing does look awful but I’d probably still try it. How bad could it actually taste?

While I’m at it, I’d put a handful of french fries in there too.

4 Likes

Well… The fish patty, you couldn’t taste over the chicken and beef. Just the texture. Plus, it was messy as all get out! Lol.

Oh. I used to be a Manager of a McDonald’s until the middle of 2021. Lol.

5 Likes

Maybe the order of the different patties is important. Maybe put the fish one on the bottom. Then it’ll be the 1st one to hit your taste buds. Least, that makes sense in my potato of a brain.

5 Likes

Interesting!

The stack I did was the advertised way at Florida stores, but, if the fish patty hit your taste buds first, it may very well work!

5 Likes

2023-01-17T18:55:00Z

2023-01-17T20:57:00Z

2023-01-17T21:54:00Z

4 Likes

A friend wanted to see this. The Mac and cheese hoagie at Wawa!

Yami: “It’s cute, right? Lol.”

5 Likes

No ketchup? :rofl:

5 Likes

Nah. BBQ is where it’s at!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Why not ketchup and bbq sauce?

5 Likes

2023-01-18T18:37:00Z

2023-01-18T22:43:00Z

3 Likes