Food Flavor Explosion

:face_vomiting:

6 Likes

2 good tasting things should not always be put together. Just because we can, doesn’t mean we should.

This better stay away. Shoo! Shoo!

5 Likes

At the Wawa today!

Yami: “It’s kinda cheesy ranch dip. Not exactly cool ranch Doritos flavored, but still really good!”

6 Likes

2023-03-11T19:29:00Z

2 Likes

Finally a real reason to eat dessert at breakfast time. Lol :joy:

2 Likes

My idea of what breakfast is always changes. So I’ve gone through a full course meal, dessert also, through many a breakfast hours.

Love me some morning coffee and fudge brownies :yum:

2 Likes

2023-03-12T08:06:00Z

2 Likes

Just so we’re clear…

The quesarito was only available on their app as an exclusive item for the past 3 years…

That’s why it’s not selling… The only way you know they still are selling it is if you have the app…

And not sure about anyone else, but I’m the only person I know who has the Taco Bell app on their phone… And that’s because there is literally a Taco Bell like 100 feet from my store… If that…

5 Likes

I won’t install the info gathering crap they call app’s. :rofl:

As you said these apps are costing these places sales from people like myself or even regular customers that just don’t know.

6 Likes

2023-03-13T19:43:00Z

Lunchables are going to be rolled out directly to students. Here's what's in them | CNN Business

2023-03-15T01:03:00Z

3 Likes

This isn’t the first time Halim has sued a company over alleged false marketing. The plaintiff’s prior suits have involved a case claiming that the “natural” label on Tom’s of Maine Wicked Fresh Mouthwash and the “high in fiber” label on Kind granola are inaccurate, Insider reported. He also claimed that Hefty misled customers by labeling its bags “recyclable” when that wasn’t the case — a suit that was dismissed in August.

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

2023-03-14T20:20:00Z

3 Likes

So there has been a Maine Lobster food truck coming to the local mall for a bit every Wednesday and Saturday. Finally was nearby today.

Original plan was a Matcha Azuki Bean Crepe but changed my mind.
Got a Connecticut style lobster roll.

Still can’t beat a buddy of mines Lobster or fish but it was good. A little chewy but it’s decent enough Lobster.

5 Likes

Man… that looks good.

6 Likes

Yes, it helps with getting to sleep. Almost any kind of cereal will do, but my favorite nighttime cereal is Basic 4.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

Food truck food is good stuff. I like to eat from them whenever I can.

Mark Gosdin

6 Likes

Kellogg has a new name for its snack spinoff: 'Kellanova' | CNN Business

2023-03-15T18:35:00Z

2023-03-16T07:39:00Z

3 Likes

I don’t want to comment on that McDonald’s… I really don’t…

4 Likes

Yami: “Today is Maou’s mom’s birthday, so we took her to Outback Steakhouse! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:”

7 Likes

2023-03-16T18:17:00Z

2023-03-16T22:26:00Z

4 Likes