Food Flavor Explosion

We got some of the Doritos that Pup found a while ago!

Yami: “They’re not horrible, but we agree. However, the hot mustard ones taste exactly like the mustard you get at a Chinese restaurant! Those are really good, as long as you like Chinese spicy mustard!”

5 Likes

More mustard chips!

Yami: “They’re really good too! Out of the two, we’d still choose the Doritos though.”

5 Likes

No pictures as I forgot and did not buy. Utz has Mikes Hot Honey potato chips,

4 Likes

2023-05-27T12:00:00Z

2 Likes

2023-05-28T18:50:00Z

2023-05-28T23:55:00Z

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_exhaling: :sob:

5 Likes

My Wawa has them!

Yami: “They’re not bad, but the seasoning is very mild. The flavor is good though!”

5 Likes

Taipei’s hottest new menu item is a 14-legged crustacean

2023-05-30T03:55:00Z

4 Likes

Wawa is starting pizzas on June 26th. As such, they started training us on how to make them today. We each made two pizzas, and we are able to take them home for free! The options are cheese, pepperoni, or sausage. There’s going to be a supreme with red onions green peppers and mushrooms as well, but we won’t get those products in until closer to the release date.

Yami: “My Maouy made these! KYUN! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

You’ve got me wanting Pizza. :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

That looks good…

Mark Gosdin

6 Likes

2023-06-03T06:34:00Z

4 Likes

I can personally confirm that people are disgusting…

“Maou smirks.” And try to get a mcflurry in the davenport Fl area now that I don’t work there and am not keeping the machines operational anymore…

4 Likes

Had to go over to downtown Kissimmee today, and was able to finally try a little Spanish restaurant I’ve been wanting to for a while!

Yami: “@mgosdin should know where this is at. It’s right off of 17/92 and oak street, about a block from 192! We got the Spanish lasagna with rice and yuca! So good!”

5 Likes

We have a new monster cereal this year!

6 Likes

So… His daughter???

3 Likes

Since I had a bit from my check, splurged today!

Yami: “IT’S AWFUL!!! SALTY!!! Maou! Even with your employee discount, $4 for that was a rip off!!!”

7 Likes

Yeah I don’t do their pre-packed stuff. Last few times were disappointing.

6 Likes

Another splurge! Double bbq bacon cheeseburger with fries!

Yami: “Now this is good! Lol. Could use a bit more bbq sauce though. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

7 Likes

Those fries look good. They kind of remind me of the diner fries in looks. Curious how they compare to Royal Farms.

4 Likes

2023-06-10T21:23:00Z

3 Likes