Forest's Sketches

I am certainly no engine drawer but I tried. :laugh: This is the original photograph:

Wow - great job Forest! :slight_smile:

Like you had any doubt in our Forest… LOL!? :laugh::stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you draw some more from those old photos you said you had. I wish you luck on finding more. Keep it up my dear and keep on sharing!
:slight_smile:

Very nice proportions and excellent shading. Not sure what else I can say about it; it is generally a good job. :slight_smile:

Though, her hair seems to sit kind of high on her head. :unsure:

Wow Forest, your skills are getting even better and better. :ohmy: Was this one from an old photo you had? It just seems to have that vibe to me.

Yes, it is from an old photograph. But the photograph only showed her face and the top of her shoulder. I added in all the rest. And I agree with you, Tager, the hairline is a little to high. I didn’t really notice before.

Terrific job, Forest! It reminds me a little of Bette Davis.

Very Nice

Some of you may recognize this lovely character.

http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/cpmartin98/media/029_zpsac3ecf7e.jpg.htmlhttp://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s460/cpmartin98/029_zpsac3ecf7e.jpg

I do recognize her. Very nice work, Forest!

That is a very lovely picture of her. It is so your style too. Very nicely done my dear! :cheer:

Nice Job Forest.

I’ve been working on this project for awhile. About two or three years ago I drew four fairies that were meant to represent the four elements. A while back I looked at them and thought of how much better I could draw them. So I did all four of them again! I’ll post both the original and the new version. I’m sure you’ll have no problem telling which one is which.

Love your fairies forest!!!

Fantastic work Forest! Their wonderful, you do great work with color.

Terrific work, Forest! Your skills are growing by leaps and bounds! :slight_smile:

wow you really do a good one with the drawings.,

the more you work on them., the better it looks.,

Oh no… not the fairies again! I just got rid of them the other day. They keep getting trapped in the house… LOL! :laugh::stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve heard me say it before… I can see the lovely difference. Also what Marc said reminds me of what I told you once. Keep it up and do not lose your passion, Forest!
:slight_smile:

you are truly a great artist Forest :slight_smile: