Forest's Sketches

I watched the first episode. Intriguing. I really like the art style, its very light and flowy. If that makes sense. :relaxed:

3 Likes

That to me is the perfect image. You can also look at this and picture him lying out on the grass all relaxed as he does often. Nyanko-Sensei in Youkai form is always so breathtaking. :smiley:

1 Like

I did a pair of drawings for my little cousins. They really love the Disney fairies. And I think they’re adorable. Both the fairies and my cousins. So I drew Tinker Bell and her sister Periwinkle.

4 Likes

Those are very nice. It made me think of Tinkerbell: Secret of the Wings. Disney Junior: The Channel plays those movies a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I decided to try something a little different.

3 Likes

I drew a picture of my grandmother when she was younger. Today is her 85th birthday.

3 Likes

One girl in band let me borrow her clarinet for awhile while mine was getting repaired so to thank her I decided to draw her a picture. I asked her who her favorite animated character was and she said Pluto. To which I said “really? Are you sure? Of all the animated characters, you want me to draw Pluto?” And she said yes. So I said I would try. And I did.

4 Likes

That was very well drawn. I know your friend will treasure it. Mickey would approve. :smiley:

1 Like

I redrew the first picture I ever posted on this thread four years ago. Four years ago?! Yes! Four years ago. Time flies when you’re having fun.

I think it’s nice to do thing like this sometimes, especially when I feel like I’m not getting any better and I’m going nowhere. This just proves to myself that I have gotten a lot better and I’m really proud of it.

4 Likes

Whoa yea, look at that startling difference! Following your interests does pay off, see? :blush:

2 Likes

I had a dream that I was married and my husband was very vivid in my mind and it was weird because I’ve never seen anyone that looked like him. It sounds like a bad hallmark movie but it’s true. So if you see someone that vaguely resembles this guy, let me know.

3 Likes

Haha a man full of mystery. How can you resist that? :smile:

1 Like

I drew a portrait from a picture of my grandfather when he was a child.

4 Likes

How old was he in the picture?

About eleven, I think. It was an elementary school photo.

There is actually a cool story with it. In those days they processed all the pictures and brought them into the school for a showing and then you could purchase them directly if you wanted them. My grandfather came from a really poor family so he couldn’t buy one. He was walking home from school and he saw a box by the side of the dumpster and he kicked it. A bunch of photos fell out, his included. So he took it. And that’s the only picture he has of him as a child.

3 Likes

I’ve recently made friends with a writer and he has asked me to draw some of his characters to see if I was imagining what he was imaging. Something about fine tuning descriptive passages or something. I’m not a writer. But I drew some pictures

4 Likes

I drew a thing. I find it to be disturbing and yet beautiful.

3 Likes

Oh my. That’ll make you think. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I made her a friend. I decided to make it a series. The red one was Anxiety and this one is Sorrow. I have one that I am almost done with and one more that I’m planning on doing.

4 Likes

OMG when I saw Sorrow, Joker popped into my head. That took a turn. :laughing:

I continue to enjoy your wonderful sketches @Forest. Always a fun ride.

1 Like