GATE: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

It’s really hard to say, as split-cour series have huge variances in when they’re announced and aired, but generally there’s a one season break in-between.
So in theory, we will probably get the announcement at the end of the 12th episode and the second cour of Gate should probably be Winter.

GATE Anime to Return in January

posted on 2015-09-18 13:15 EDT
2nd cour covers “Flame Dragon Arc”

2 Likes

http://www.crunchyroll.com/gate

Availability Information

Due to production issues, Gate episode 12 will be delayed until Saturday morning (UTC -08:00). We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience

Episode 8 (Sub) is live at ANO

FEATURE: AniWords: I Went Through the Gate

September 22, 2015 5:05pm PDT
…and what was waiting for me on the side was more or less what I’d expected. But not quite.

I dunno about this one-whether or not I’d pick it up-as the pacing left a lot to be desired.

“Winning hearts and minds” might be a good military strategy but it makes for an awfully tedious show, especially since as far as I can tell, they won over the only person who could ever hope to defeat them (Rory Mercury) pretty early on.

Ep 9 is delayed.

Episode 9 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 10 (Sub) is live at ANO

Ep 11 is delayed.

Episode 11 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 12 (Sub) is live at ANO

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answer/132209340637

Q. What’s the likelihood of Gate getting a collectors edition and or dub?

A. A ton of factors go into deciding that, and it depends on how it does during the simulcast period. Certainly that’s not the only factor, or a deciding factor, but it is just as important as the rest in figuring out whether something qualifies for a CE.

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answer/131976518109

Q. is gate coming back for a second season if yes when and is it going to be dubbed or on dvd soon?

A. Gate is indeed coming back for a second season, set to start January 2016 if I’m not mistaken. Yes, it will eventually come to DVD and Blu-ray, jury is still out on a dub though, but you can certainly pray to Rory for that to happen. >.>

GATE Anime Theme Song Artists Return for 2nd Season

posted on 2015-11-17 14:30 EST
Kishida Kyōdan & The Akeboshi Rockets performs opening; cast performs ending

1 Like

KK and the Akeboshi Rockets, They did the better OP for Strike the Blood and of course the OP for High School of the Dead.

38-Year-Old Man Arrested for Posting GATE Episodes Onto Video-Sharing Site

December 03, 2015 3:45am EST
The founder of the site has been placed on a nation-wanted list

TV Anime “GATE” Second Season Premiere Set for January 8, 2016

December 04, 2015 4:15am EST
New ED song is performed by Hisako Kanemoto, Nao Touyama, Risa Taneda

“GATE” Season 2 Anime Visual Goes Online

December 04, 2015 8:56pm CST
Speaking of “Gate,” a new Rory garage kit, coming to events like Winter Wonder Festival has been previewed

GATE TV Anime “Self-Defense Forces His Land, Thus Tatakaeri” 2nd Announcement Video