Ghost Stories Ep 13 -16 not working

Just to let you know Ghost Stories Episodes 13 thru 16 are not working. When you click to play the episode the player looks like it will play but nothing happens.

Hmm, I can’t make it work either… but just in case:

akpoff wrote:

[quote]Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Please tell us a bit about your setup:

1. Browser and version,
  2. Platform (Mac, PC), OS version, RAM
  3. Flash version (right click on the player),
  4. Broadband type and speed (dsl, cable, fiber) and (1.5 mbps download, 6 mpbs download).

Also, are you connected directly to your internet connection or pulling over a wireless connection. While that should work, interference from other wireless devices can slow wireless down.

Thanks,

–akpoff[/quote]

This is from our tech guy… It will help him figure out your problem faster.
I’ll go ahead and report it, but it is rather late, so he might not get to it until tomorrow or later.

Thanks for the reply. Iactually can’t play them on any PC I have connected via Wire and Wi-fi. This is from a P4 windows machine to a suped up Quad core. The machine I am using now is listed below.

1. Browser and version, Internet Explorer 8
  2. Platform (Mac, PC), OS version, RAM: Windows Vista Premium, 2GIGS. Intel Core 2 duo T5200 1.6GHz
  3. Flash version (right click on the player), Flash 9.0.124.0
  4. Broadband type and speed (dsl, cable, fiber) and (1.5 mbps download, 6 mpbs download). Cable 15mbps 1 mbps

Thanks for the help. All other video play. When I do select the videos that do not the medi player does load there just does not seem to be a video loaded. The link may be pointing to a video file that is not there you may need to check that too.