AN Forums

Give it to Me Straight TAN

Hey everybody in the TAN’s place of business but its been brought to my attention that theres no one posting in my threads and i want to know do U want me to make new threads and do u want to post with in my thread
but i will not sit idly by while the threads of mine go to waste

so just let me know by a like on this thread for more threads

3 Likes

Don’t stop creating threads. I won’t say that I’ll post in every one, but I do read them.

I’ve been off stride lately due to the numerous issues with Work ( Mine just keeps chugging along. ), Lockdown ( Which in Florida is easing off nicely. ) and Life. Just don’t have the time or heart to post. It will come back in time, but not just yet.

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

I also do enjoy your posts @Kyouta. It’s fun to read what you come up with! :grin: Just as @mgosdin said, life has been hectic these past couple months (my job just keeps chugging along too.), but hopefully will return to normal eventually.

@mgosdin A funny truth. When the curfew was instated, all essential employees were granted a free pass to be out during said hours as long as it involved transit related to work. So for about a month I was “ABOVE THE LAW!!!” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like