Have you ever been drunk while posting in this forum?

I don’t drink

mitamaking wrote:

Slash will love you!

Kodama wrote:

Not the modding part. :stuck_out_tongue:

Slow, let’s not go that far!

At one point in my life, I thought I had a drinking problem. So I quit thinking!:stuck_out_tongue:
Slick

slickwolfie wrote:

[quote]At one point in my life, I thought I had a drinking problem. So I quit thinking!:stuck_out_tongue:
Slick[/quote]

Oh hell yea! Hard work sucks!

dragoon wrote:

[quote]
Not the modding part. :P[/quote]

Liar, we know you enjoy cracking the whip almost as much as Slow, but for different reasons :ohmy:

Coffee God’s whips last a lifetime, luckily!

I’ve posted drunk on the forums on a few occasions, usually I make it staggeringly obvious, you could even say bring attention to it. But unfortunately I don’t keep the forum as one of my home pages anymore, so if I’m drunk the forums aren’t brought to my attention at all.

dragoon wrote:

Mmmm… I’ll let this one slide.

sweetkeith wrote:

[video type=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rEhGLs3fI0[/video]

I’m trying hard to remember a time when I posted here while sober. One isn’t coming to mind.

Now injecting posting motivation. Oh baby, feel the rush!

Now blazed… that’s a different story entirely. Which brings up a good question, why do I have so much John Mayer?

Activist extraordinaire?

I never reek of strong waters.

I have posted while drinking but not drunk. I don’t really need to drink and all it really does is make me sleepy and touch my head a lot.

Drunk - no. Sleepy - yes.

LadyOfWicca wrote:

Yeah, they have the same effect on me as well. I don’t post on here anymore when I’m tired, but when I did I made sure to sapm faic.

Oh, and drinking Amp messed me up too.

…Amp?