Haven

Haven

Genres: Supernatural Drama
Rating: TV-14
Running Time: 41-43 minutes per episode
Number of Seasons: 5 [CANCELLED]
Number of Episodes: 78
Vintage: July 9, 2010 – December 17, 2015
Plot Summary: When FBI Special Agent Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine, on a routine case, she soon finds herself increasingly involved in the return of The Troubles, a plague of supernatural afflictions that occurred in the town at least once before. With an openness to the possibility of the paranormal, she also finds a more personal link in Haven that may lead her to the mother she has never known.
Parker begins to realize that her arrival in Haven may have been planned and that her name and even her memories may not be her own. As the series progresses, she learns more about the mystery of both Haven and her true identity.
She and her partner Nathan Wuornos find themselves frequently facing problems caused by both the effects of the Troubles, as well as town folk who take more drastic measures against the Troubled. (from Wiki)

Good show with Duke being my favorite character. I liked how they started raising the tension at the end of the second season.

Yes, it was good. I think we missed the second season, but I can’t swear to it.

Have any of you read the book, “The Colorado Kid.” It was pretty good and a quick read for Stephen King.

• the guy who plays duke also played on the 1st ever episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV series)
    Jesse
    – The Harvest (1997) … Jesse
    – Welcome to the Hellmouth (1997) … Jesse

Season 3 starts Friday, September 21, and has 13 episodes.

The last two episodes of Haven will be shown January 17.

The show got renewed for a 4th season. It’s NOT over, yet.

The final two episodes of Season 3 will be shown on Thursday, January 17 @ 9pm & 10pm ET OR 11pm & Midnight ET.

The schedule on my DVR and the SyFy channel shows then at 8:00pm and 9:00pm.

8:00pm - "Reunion"
9:00pm - “Thanks for the Memories”

Production on Haven’s Season 4

William Shatner to appear in pivotal Haven role
Nov 23rd, 2014, 4:10 am
Syfy have announced that William Shatner will appear in 4-episodes of ‘Haven’ when it returns from it’s mid-season break in 2015. He will appear in a pivotal role that has the potential to change characters lives forever and will leave a lasting impact on the town of Haven. Two more brand-new episodes of the show will air on Syfy this year, with the mid-season finale ‘Chosen’ airing December 5th. The show will then return in the new year for the 13 remaining episodes of the current season. Jay Reso, Laura Mennell and Kris Lemche are also confirmed to be appearing in guest roles.

Summaries for the two remaining episodes of the show airing this year, are as follows;

‘Haven’ airs Fridays at 7pm ET/PT on Syfy.