AN Forums

HIDIVE Newsletters, Blogs & More

I have no clue what that means.

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

“Monochrome Factor” Comes to HIDIVE

HOUSTON, TX, October 11, 2018 – HIDIVE announced today that it acquired the streaming rights to Monochrome Factor for the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, the UK, Ireland and other select territories. HIDIVE subscribers can watch the premiere on October 17, 2018 with new episodes added every Wednesday.

High schooler Akira Nikaido is living a normal, predictable life. That changes when he meets a mysterious man, Shirogane, who tells him that beings from the Shadow World are invading the Human World. Shirogane asks Akira to become a "Shin,“ a creature from the Shadow World, to help him hunt down these invaders and restore balance. Add to that having to juggle school work, teenage drama and Shirogane’s feeling towards him, Akira now has plenty to keep him busy.

For more information, a full list of plan features, or to sign up for HIDIVE visit https://www.hidive.com

You can also learn more about HIDIVE at:

About HIDIVE

HIDIVE is a streaming service offering subscribers hit titles and a catalog spanning six decades, from the latest simulcasts imported directly from Japan to hidden gems from the golden age of anime. HIDIVE’s unmatched content discovery engine ensures there is always something fresh to watch. The service now features DUBCAST editions, early access local-language dubs of simulcasts directly produced by HIDIVE available as early as two weeks after the original Japanese broadcast.

Since launching in 2017, the service has expanded from its browser-based platform to include mobile devices and set-top boxes. The HIDIVE service offers new simulcasts every season, an ever-growing collection of dubs, and exclusives. For more information, or to start a free trial, visit HIDIVE.com. HIDIVE and DUBCAST are trademarks of and © HIDIVE LLC.

Monochrome Factor

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HIDIVE Launches on Xbox One

HOUSTON, TX, October 17, 2018 – HIDIVE announced today the release of its Xbox One streaming app, extending HIDIVE’s streaming entertainment platform to an addressable base of 19+ million additional users in the United States alone. HIDIVE subscribers can now stream their favorite HIDIVE content directly from their Xbox One consoles to their high definition TV.

“HIDIVE’s newest expansion into the Xbox One ecosystem marks another important benchmark as we continue to increase accessibility to the HIDIVE service,” said John Ledford, Founder and President of HIDIVE. “This latest launch demonstrates our commitment to captivate and empower subscribers with an abundance of options to enjoy exciting entertainment content on the devices they request most.”

The HIDIVE app for the Xbox One features access to all the latest simulcast series and DUBCAST editions, the ability to add to Favorites and Queue lists, multiple streams and more.

For more information, a full list of plan features, or to sign up for HIDIVE visit https://www.hidive.com

About HIDIVE

HIDIVE is a streaming service offering subscribers hit titles and a catalog spanning six decades, from the latest simulcasts imported directly from Japan to hidden gems from the golden age of anime. HIDIVE’s unmatched content discovery engine ensures there is always something fresh to watch. The service now features DUBCAST editions, early access local-language dubs of simulcasts directly produced by HIDIVE available as early as two weeks after the original Japanese broadcast.

Since launching in 2017, the service has expanded from its browser-based platform to include mobile devices and set-top boxes. The HIDIVE service offers new simulcasts every season, an ever-growing collection of dubs, and exclusives. For more information, or to start a free trial, visit HIDIVE.com. HIDIVE and DUBCAST are trademarks of and © HIDIVE LLC.

Can we get any updates on the Roku app?

The most advanced game console I have is a Nintendo Wii…

D/L for my XBox One as I type lol

While the wait for Roku app going on a year and half :frowning:

I bought my Roku “assuming” that it would not be long before HiDive had an app for it. After all Roku isn’t supposed to be very hard to program for. Amazon has updated their Roku app 3 times since I bought mine.

Sorry, but I’m disappointed.

Mark Gosdin

Really do you dislike Roku that much ?

I had gotten a Roku to replace my Android TV device because I wanted to actually be able to watch Amazon Prime videos (timing was great, as the next OS update, and last for the device seems to brick most systems…)

They got 2 months…

Hopefully they are keeping it simple . I’ve noticed with Roku . The more apps try to do the more they crash . I’m curious to know how the Xbox app menu is set up .

October 18, 2018

So, will this be like Funi on VRV, where despite able to watch the shows, you would still have to purchase a subscription to Funimation to use their app, or will HiDive do an account sync, like Crunchyroll?

I hope there’s a sync feature. If so, I can combine my memberships for once. Never liked VRV enough to get it for both Funimation and CR.

I received a reply to an inquiry I made about the Roku app and I was told they were trying to include in-app purchases in the app and that was what has delayed the release. I’ve volunteered my services as a beta tester numerous times and I’ve only heard crickets. I’ve done beta testing for DirecTV before and I have a background in both electronics and video production plus I own two different Roku devices so I could give them great feedback on the app… but NOOOOOOOOOOO!

If we’ll be able to sync our HiDive accounts with VRV, then who cares if HIDive’s Roku app is delayed? But what does this mean for getting my weekly fix of Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai?!

Per PR;

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HIDIVE Discovers the Language of Love with “Real Girl” English Dub

HOUSTON, TX, October 22, 2018 – HIDIVE announced today that it acquired exclusive streaming rights to the English dub of Real Girl for the USA, the UK, Ireland, Canada and other select territories. HIDIVE subscribers can watch the premiere on October 30, 2018 at 17:00 UTC with subsequent episodes released every Tuesday.

The reclusive Hikari Tsutsui wants nothing to do with real-world girls. According to him, fictional girls like Ezomichi are much better. But one day, he finds himself paired up with Iroha Igarashi, who is nothing but trouble according to the school’s rumor mill. The couple develops a close bond, which challenges their preconceived notions of others. Soon, this leads to something more between the two.

For more information, a full list of plan features, or to sign up for HIDIVE, visit https://www.hidive.com

About HIDIVE

Real Girl / 3D Kanojo Real Girl

So I’m assuming they already have S2, because once S1 is over S2 will be about 2-3 weeks in

Yep, Season 2 was announced last summer :slight_smile: