AN Forums

HIDIVE Newsletters, Blogs & More

No Princess Principal on that list?

Now I’m mad :imp:

At least they give K-ON and Bloom Into You the recognition they deserve :grin::+1:

^

So I took a look at the comments in the above tweet. Two big things stand out.

They’re still working hard and hoping to get the Roku App on track for a 2018 release.

If you missed your chance to download the iOS app (because it got rejected from the App store), HIDIVE has been working to get a version approved by Apple. The wait still ongoing.

WATCH NOW

HIDIVE Platform Contact List Survey

December 1, 2018

Taken

Um. Maria Holic episode 11 is missing from both Sub and Dub versions on VRV.

As well as Subbed versions of:

• HOTD / OVA
  • Princess Principal
  • Princess Resurrection
  • Snow Fairy Sugar
  • MonMusu (in both censored and uncensored variants)
  • Girls in a Dungeon / Hot Spring

And the first half of Haikyu Season 2 Subtitled Home Release Version.

Confirming it is this way on both Roku and Android app.

Is this how it is on HiDive too?

Asking stupidly since I don’t actually have a HiDive account, therefore cannot confirm which shows are improperly loaded over here …

I’ll check the fire stick app in a bit . Was trying to check on my iPad ,but the user interface on the website version is not really friendly to seeing what I’m trying to select when it comes to different language and video versions .

Looks like the only one that the same is Haikyu!! 2nd Season

Maria Holic, Ep 11, is funky on HIDIVE also, while the episode is there and plays properly, there isn’t a thumbnail for it.

Has both Sub & Dub versions on HIDIVE
High School of the Dead OVA
Princess Principal
Is It Wrong To Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon?
Monster Musume has all of these versions

Haikyu!! 2nd Season has all of these versions

Only Dub version on HIDIVE
Princess Resurrection
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

Who would I contact for this?

HiDive, or VRV?

I’ve already sent in a note to Atu, asking him what to do about it.

Thank you Slow :blush:

An update:

Almost everything listed has been loaded, except

*Maria Holic episode 11

There’s also a few new dubs:

*The Seven Heavenly Virtues

*Revue Starlight

I’ve tried a few different ways and it seems that thumbnail not being there is what seems to be causing Maria-Holic 11 not to upload on VRV .

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HIDIVE COMPLETES THE SAGA WITH LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROES MOVIES

December 13, 2018 8:01 PM

If you haven’t heard of Legend of the Galactic Heroes , then it may surprise you to know that it’s kind of a big deal.

We were proud to provide Western audiences with the first legal streaming of both the main and Gaiden series. But our great work remains incomplete because Legend of the Galactic Heroes has three movies that we haven’t streamed…yet. We shall not rest until this series is finished, once and for all.

Beginning December 22nd, 2018, we cordially invite you to complete the journey as we release each movie every Saturday at 17:00 UTC!

1. December 22, 2018 - Legend of the Galactic Heroes: My Conquest is a Sea of Stars
  2. December 29, 2018 - Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Overture to a New Year
  3. January 5, 2019 - Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Golden Wings

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: My Conquest is a Sea of Stars

Reinhard von Musel and Yang Wen-li. Those are two names that history will remember. The story of these two men on opposite sides of the war is destined to resonate throughout the ages, but there was a time when they were both unknown soldiers. Little do they know their paths are about to cross in battle for the very first time…

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Overture to a New Year

The aftermath of the Fourth Battle of Tiamat marked both Reinhard and Yang Wen-li’s emergence from historical obscurity and into annual legend. While a promotion awaits Reinhard back home, Yang Wen-li friend wishes to share tidings of joy. However, this merely marks the calm before the storm.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Golden Wings

Every legend has a beginning, and Reinhard’s can be traced back all the way back to his childhood, to the day when his sister was sold to Emperor Friedrich IV as a concubine. Vowing to change the empire, Reinhard begins his long journey towards his destiny with Kircheis at his side. This is the never before seen story of the early days of their career.

Territory List:

• US
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Ireland
  • South Africa
  • Australia
  • New Zealand

The Legend of the Galactic Heroes / Ginga Eiyū Densetsu

A YEAR IN REVIEW: SIMULCAST EDITION

December 13, 2018 4:27 PM

Can you believe there are only 18 days left in the year? More specifically, that just gives you a mere 18 days to decide on a New Years Resolution that you’ll inevitably end up breaking even though you swore that this time, THIS TIME, you’d actually commit to one for once in your life.

No wait, that’s us. Nevermind, we’re projecting again.

Anyway, it’s also approaching the end of the Fall 2018 simulcast season. Most series will wrap up as early as next week, so we decided to take a little break before the grand finale and look back at all the anime that we brought to you over the past 347 days.

It’s also a time for reflection and contemplation, so, what lessons did we learn while watching er… WORKING on these shows? Let’s find out, shall we?

Interesting :thinking:

In the VRV app, on some of the more popular shows on HiDive, there’s this little link on the side saying Watch Subbed. Clicking on it leads to the Crunchyroll variant of the series.

On a glance, the series with these links are:
• MonMusu
• No Game No Life
• Girls In A Dungeon

Strangely enough, these are the only ones under the Most Popular tab with this option. I know Food Wars, Akame Ga Kill, Gate, and Demon King Daimaou are on Crunchyroll as well (Daimaou was even on that ecchi titles list posted a few days ago!), so this might be the beta test version :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HIDIVE BLASTS OFF TO SPACE WITH “ROCKET GIRLS”

Houston, TX, December 18, 2018

How far would you go to find someone you loved? Would you go across town? To another city? What about another continent? How about space?

We at HIDIVE know how far we’ll go for those we care about. That is, except for Lenny. He’s on his own.

As for Yukari, we’ll soon find out because we’re giving HIDIVE subscribers a Christmas present! (Except for Lenny. He gets coal because HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID!) Rocket Girls will premiere on December 24, 2018 at 17:00 UTC with more episodes coming out every Monday!

Our friends at Sentai Filmworks provided the following handy synopsis:

Yukari Morita’s father disappeared years ago, but she’s determined to find him even if that means traveling all the way to the Solomon Islands. Meanwhile, the Solomon Space Association has a big problem. Their rockets can’t take astronauts into space. When Yukari’s path crosses with the SSA director, who realizes she’s small enough to handle an old rocket’s weight requirements, he offers her the deal of allowing the SSA to help her find her father if she becomes an astronaut.

Territory List

• US
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Ireland
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • South Africa
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Finland
  • Denmark