HIDIVE Newsletters, Blogs & More

I can help clarify a little.

From my understanding, no you do not need an account to watch programs on their site.

You will need an account to add to your list however.

If a show has the episodes available, then there will be a VIDEOS tab as seen here:

As for your question, I am not certain exactly what shows are available, but the shows on Anime-Planet are sub only with ads:

3 Likes

HIDIVE Press Release for MyAnimeList Embedded Player

2020-03-24T05:00:00Z

2 Likes

@MaouSadao thanks for the discripteon. Iguess im better off with VRV anyway.

@Slowhand this is inly on hidive right? Not on vev

I believe that is correct.

1 Like

Down for Maintenance

BACK UP

2 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

NEW TO HIDIVE? START HERE WITH 12 HELPFUL ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS

April 3, 2020, 1:19 PM

Hi, and welcome to HIDIVE!

If youā€™ve never heard of us before, weā€™re an anime streaming service for anime fans, by anime fans. We know that our mutual hobby can get a bitā€¦ expensive, which is why we strive to make HIDIVE the most affordable anime streaming service out there.

What kind of anime do we have? All sorts of them! We took a look at our viewing data and gathered some staff picks to put together our patented* anime recommendation starter kit just for you!

*not actually patented

3 Likes

Honestly Iā€™d say the Watch order for Danmachi is a bit off, as Iā€™d recommend watching arrow of the Orion, Before S2 as that where it technically takes place in the timeline and explains what happens to Ishtar, although watching it the other way is fine too as the movie isnā€™t technically canon.

2 Likes

About your list

1 No. Sub only :face_vomiting:
2 Yes! That Rory is awesome!
3 Yes! Do you see all the tities?
4 No. Romantic Comedy :face_vomiting:
5 Yes! This show is cool!
6 Eh. I might watch it.
7 No. Iā€™m not a damn furry
8 No. I donā€™t like volleyball
9 Hell no. Boradway anime? :face_vomiting:
10 No. It looks two cutesey.
11 No. More romance :face_vomiting:
12 Yes! This one had me laughing my ass off!

2 Likes

Down for Maintenance

BACK UP

BACK DOWN for Maintenance

BACK UP

3 Likes

Didnā€™t affect me. Vrv didnā€™t go down :laughing:

3 Likes

THIS MOTHERā€™S DAY, INTRODUCE MOM TO ANIME!

May 8, 2020, 3:35 PM

Wondering what to do for Motherā€™s Day this year? Why not introduce Mom to anime!

ā€œEasier said than done,ā€ you may be thinking. The world of anime boasts titles from every conceivable genreā€¦ so where the heck are you supposed to start? What kinds of shows would your mom even enjoy, anyway?

Weā€™re here to help. Weā€™ve put together a list of mom-friendly titles that you can watch together at home as part of her introduction to anime. You could also organize a family-wide watch-party through our chat featureā€¦ just so long as you spend a little time with Mom this weekend (because thatā€™s the important part).

Psssstā€¦ just so you know, spoilers lie ahead. Donā€™t show this list to your mom just yet!

3 Likes

I watched one episode of Dxd with my mom when it first aired.

She doesnā€™t speak to me much anymore.

Eh. Shes got her men anyway.

1 Like

Missed this yesterday ā€”

4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like