I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job / Yu-sibu

Geez…

MOD EDIT: These are fixed back to FREE.

Finally watched this show, the only thing that disappointed me was that Raul didn’t kiss Fino to bring her back, otherwise an enjoyable watch.

and got to leave this here because it was my favorite part of the show…

Fino Bloodstone just screams Brittney Karbowski

1 Like

dub it, dub it, dub it…re-buy, re-buy, re-buy… :yum:

1 Like

FEATURE: Cruising the Crunchy-Catalog: “I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job.”

December 11, 2016 2:05pm CST
Fan service and fantasy collide in this 2013 TV anime based on the Fujimi Fantasia Bunko light novel series

I agree completely :wink:

It is a really cute show too, shame there won’t be a second season :disappointed:

I only have one thing to say:

1 Like

Both Blu-ray and DVD are gone as of 12/24/19…

Also add me to the list for a rebuy if it gets a dub.

(Even though I genuinely couldn’t place a dub actress for Fino…)

This and Maoyu would be instant rebuys with a dub…and maybe a steelbook edition.

2 Likes

Maoyu is gone too…

Fingers crossed for both :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Yeah, Yu-Sibu, I would dub rebuy.
As for Fino’s VA, I think Alexis Tipton could do it, due to her roles of Rikka from Haganai, and Kurumi from Date A Live. Whoever they get to play the dirty old guy, they need to have him… speak …like James T. Kirk for obvious reasons lol

1 Like

I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job. Official Trailer

2 Likes

A dub of this would be so nice…

Yes. Yes it would…
do it

1 Like

I’m just hoping they get someone awesome to play Fino, The Laugh would have to be a requirement for Casting.

1 Like

So much yes!!!

Her laugh makes her that much more special!

By the way, it’s back up on Hidive. I’m expecting the dub announcement along with the upcoming re release

1 Like

They’d have to give it a new dub. Since they suck in grabbing ANYTHING new (of significance), they’d want something to WOW the fans.
No point of me buying a sub-only re-release I already have.
A new dub…sure.

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

2 Likes

While I am happy it’s getting a reprint, a bit sad it’s not getting dubbed. :cry:

2 Likes