iPad/iPhone/iPod/iOS -- Post Questions, Comment, Problems Here

My réponse yesterday was a little premature. After playing with the app on my IPhone I can say it sometimes works. For example, all the you’re under arrest in season 1,2 & 3 are ,I assume, premium content. I can watch any of these episodes.
But, if I try to watch any episode of the book of bantorra, I get a loading screen, but then just get the spinning icon when something is loading,but the episode never loads.
This is an improvement over the other upgrades,everything else is working fine, just some series won’t load.

I was wondering how to change the sub to dub on a iPod 4th gen

What shows are you talking about?

All of the above were reported to Admin.

I have a question about the ipad anime network app? I would like to know if the anime network app will allow you to view all of their english dubbed content that is avaiable on their site? i tired watching horizon in the middle of nowhere on the ipad app and it was subbed only! So if I sign up for a subscription will I be able to veiw this and all others that have a dub release in english dub?

You can only watch the dubs which are available in the online player. Some shows are released on DVD and bluray ahead of their dub being shown here. Shows like Horizon and Princess Resurrection do not have their dubs available on the online player yet.

App keeps crashing every time I try to log in.
Any suggestions?
Or is it a bug that needs fixing?

I also have that exact same problem!
Sorry to be of no help but if you find it can you help me out too?

[quote=“adrian_12” post=129561]About a week ago I have subscribed, and I haven’t even seen one episode! I’m soo frustrated with this!
I subscribe using my iphone 5, It worked until there was an update the very next day. So I updated it and went to go watch
But the app crashes. I try to go online but it tells me to subscribe! I’m very upset at this point!
So I emailed three times to these guys and not even one reply! Can anyone help!![/quote]

This is my problem too!
Help would be abliged :slight_smile:

Yes, we are working on this bug, but we need user feedback.

Please email me your crash log & the following information to: info@theanimenetwork.com

• What model device are you using?
  • What version of iOS is installed?

Use the subject line “iOS APP CRASH LOG” and we will get it forwarded to the developers to help them with fixing this issue.

http://bjango.com/help/crashlog/

Ok
Thanks for that bug help, but still…
What happened to my subscription?

[quote=“AngryCocopuffs” post=129872]Ok
Thanks for that bug help, but still…
What happened to my subscription?[/quote]

You posted that in the subscriptions thread, and I’ve forwarded that on to the correct person.

Several episodes of persona 4 will not load. I have tried both dubbed and subbed with the same problem. I have tried watching through the app and the web…still no go.

I am also having a problem with a couple dubbed episodes of Persona 4. For me, episodes 3 and 4 will not load on mobile devices (through either through the app or web browser). They continuslly state that they’re loading, but never. However they will work on the web browser through my PC. Please fix this.

Ok I’ve confirmed that episodes 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, and 11 of Persona 4 will not play on mobile devices. Will you guys please change the video player or something so that it will accept mobile devices?

iPhone 4, OS 6.0.1

Trying to use the app, but when I try to access the Shows listing, the display is frozen on the 11 Eyes entry, with no picture (just a black top half of the screen). This is if I use the Portrait display; on Landscape, it just shows absolutely nothing.

I can watch some episodes fine through Safari, though others bring up a never-ending loading screen. Latest episode I’ve had this problem with is Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb Episode 9.

[quote=“stardf84” post=130230]iPhone 4, OS 6.0.1
Trying to use the app, but when I try to access the Shows listing, the display is frozen on the 11 Eyes entry, with no picture (just a black top half of the screen). This is if I use the Portrait display; on Landscape, it just shows absolutely nothing.[/quote]

Sorry to hear you are having trouble!

It sounds like the catalog is getting hung up while loading or refreshing. I’ve had this reported by a few other iPhone users.
Question: Does this only happen when you are on 3G, WiFi, or does it not seem to matter?

I’m reporting this issue to the developers for optimization.

Temporary Workaround:
Try moving to the shop tab and then exiting the app.
Kill it from running in the background.
Then re-launch app.

This should force the catalog to attempt to reload again. It may take a minute or two, depending on your data connection, but then you will have the full, up to date catalog.

I’ve looked into it and found that the issue is with the mobile version of these episodes’ files, not the app or the browser player. I’ve temporarily disabled these episodes from mobile playback and am having new mobile files made.

I’ll let you all know when these eps available for mobile again.

Dahrc - Thanks for reporting this issue!

No problem, and thank you for getting back to me.

Persona 4 English Dub should now be working on mobile.

If you are trying to view in the app, be sure to start the app fresh (kill it from the background, then launch) to force the catalog to update.

Thanks!