iPad/iPhone/iPod/iOS -- Post Questions, Comment, Problems Here

Thank you, Persona 4 English Dub is working now. Also, I did try your steps and even waited minutes over wifi, but the catalog won’t refresh on my iPhone 4S. I do have iPad and the catalog works fine on that.

It had probably just refreshed. You may need to give it an hour or two.

Do you want me to keep the app up for an hour, or wait an hour and then go into the app?

You can use the app now, just in an hour try killing it an relaunching fresh to see if it refreshes and you can watch P4.

I’ll check with the developers to see what the internal refresh timer in the app is set to. Can’t remember off the top of my head.

Yeah that didn’t work either. I guess I’ll wait and in the meantime use my iPad on the website on my iPhone.

Hello.

I purchased a subscription term of a month through iTunes on my ipad (3rd gen 4g Verizon).
my wireless connection at home is WiFi but i have 4g cellular enabled as well.

it seems that i cannot watch some shows on the ipad app. as it gives me the error “i need a premium membership” or something like that.

it wont allow me to sign in because well… i never had to sign in to subscribe… it just took the money out of my iTunes account.

when i try to subscribe it gives me an error saying that my email is invalid. I’m not sure i should post my email here but it isn’t invalid lol.

there are some shows i can watch and ive put them on the tv via airplay happily.

but i want to continue watching the shows i have already begun and have been denied by what seems to be a bug.

i am sure i am not the first to report this but i would like some kind of assurance that my 8$ is well spent.

i have an ipad 3 using the current ios. i’m trying to view mayo chiki episode 2 some how it wont load… i just updated my membership today and it still wont let me view but the first episode on most shows that requires subscriber only… pls let me know what to do nxt i have log in and out turned the ipad on and off re downloaded the app still having the same problem…

Hello I’m using an iPhone 4
The app has been working beautifully on my phone for a long time, but recently it suddenly asked me to login but would not log me In.
I can’t access anything.
Please assist

iTouch 4g
Wifi
Current iOS (6 I believe)
Say I Love You episodes 2 & 3 aren’t working. Please fix!!!

iPad anime net work off line? Again having problems

iPad anime net work off line? Again having problems why is app so unreliable some show won’t load and others load fine .

I have no trouble logging in to my premium membership but I can’t seem to watch episodes using ipad or kindle, online or using app. Completely useless.

iPad/iPhone app won’t work on wifi, crashes on startup. The app will load for a few seconds before crashing if I’m lucky. Worked on Christmas Eve for a brief moment then stopped. Sometimes it will load on my iPhone over 3G, but rarely. Shows won’t load and neither will featured. Schedule loads, sometimes shop loads and account is real glitchy. Tried everything from restoring, reinstalling, restating, contacting ISP. All other streaming apps work (FUNimation, Crunchyroll, Netflix, etc.).

iPad2
iPhone 4S
Both running iOS 6.0.1

[quote=“animate_me7” post=131773]iPad/iPhone app won’t work on wifi, crashes on startup. The app will load for a few seconds before crashing if I’m lucky. Worked on Christmas Eve for a brief moment then stopped. Sometimes it will load on my iPhone over 3G, but rarely. Shows won’t load and neither will featured. Schedule loads, sometimes shop loads and account is real glitchy. Tried everything from restoring, reinstalling, restating, contacting ISP. All other streaming apps work (FUNimation, Crunchyroll, Netflix, etc.).

iPad2
iPhone 4S
Both running iOS 6.0.1[/quote]

Please email your crash log & the following information to: info@theanimenetwork.com

• What model device are you using?
  • What version of iOS is installed?

Use the subject line “iOS APP CRASH LOG” and we will get it forwarded to the developers to help them with fixing this issue.

http://bjango.com/help/crashlog/

All above posts with “Thank Yous” have been reported to Administration.

How do I stop my subscription?

I subscribed, paid 8$ and now I can’t even watch some shows on my ipad.
It hasn’t given me credentials to log in.

why are our questions getting reported to the admin?
the topic is named: Topic: Re: iPad/iPhone/iPod/iOS – Post Questions, Comment, Problems Here

I would like some answers please.
thanks.

since it wont let me UPLOAD a file I will post a link to a lossless screen capture of my ipad.

iPad or iPhone, 3G 4G, wifi. The app doesn’t load the video. Also issues with google tv (just pointing it out I know this isn’t the thread for that) seems like buffering issues with that. No crash logs, just wait and wait until you give up after several minutes. All software is up to date. HD on or off. Subtitled or dubbed.

[size=4]ANNOUNCEMENT[/size]

AS OF 6AM, JANUARY 3RD, THERE IS AN AMAZON SERVER OUTAGE THAT IS AFFECTING ALL TAN SUBSCRIBER VIDEOS. CURRENTLY, NO MEMBER VIDEOS ON THE NATIVE TAN/JW PLAYER ARE WORKING. MODERATORS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND HOPEFULLY THE SERVICE WILL BE BACK UP SOMETIME LATER TODAY.

This outage affects virtually all videos on both the online video player and the iOS app.

This does not affect free Guest videos hosted on Hulu. If you wish to watch any videos that are free to guests, you will need to log out first so you are redirected to the Hulu player. Please see individual episodes for which videos are free to guests.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi. Got new Macbook Pro with iOS 10.6. using safari, wifi. trying to play mardock scramble. after clicking sub or dub nothing happens? Should I be using the App?
Rgds, Larry

A MacBook Pro would have MacOS, not iOS. ;). The app is currently only for iOS devices like iPhone and iPad.

Were you trying to play the first or second movie? The first movie plays fine for me on my MacBook Pro and my iPhone, but the second movie does not appear to be available yet. I believe it will be coming to the online player at a later date. The DVD and Bluray just shipped a few days ago.