AN Forums

iPad/iPhone/iPod/iOS -- Post Questions, Comment, Problems Here

Hey, I’m new to this website and just subscribed for a month to test out the anime on your website. Does the application on iPad play Videos in HD like it does for cruncyroll?

Not at the present time, no.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=132281]

Not at the present time, no.[/quote]

You can watch videos in HD via Safari and other web browsers on the iPad.

I just got a subscription to test out the app on my iphone 4 (ver 6.0.1). I was having a problem where the app would tell me to sign in whenever I clicked on an episode even though I was signed in, and the episode wouldn’t play. That seems to have stopped for now. I got the app to work for awhile yesterday, but now when I click on an episode it just loads for forever. I’m watching Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions, so I don’t know if its a problem with that anime in particular. I tried watching it through safari on the iphone and the same thing happens. I can watch it on my PC just fine.

If you have problems we need to know:

1. What kind of device: iPad, iPhone, iTouch,

A) IPhone

1. Version of device: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,

A) IPhone 5

1. iOS Version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2,

A) iOS 6.0.1

2. Connection type: 3G, WiFi,

A) 4G LTE

3. Are you using the App or Safari?

A) tried BOTH

4. Name of show and episode number (if an episode won’t load)

A) ALL ENGLISH BUD AND SUB

5. Describe the problem you are experiencing.

A) IT TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD AND THE SHOWS DOES NOT EVEN START AT ALL

Video playing problems continue. This is ridiculous. Why are you charging people for a service that has so many problems. Now I remember why I cancelled it in the past and regret buying a years worth.

You posted on December 2 that it was working, then on December 28 that it was not. Has it not worked at all since the 28th? The Amazon servers went down on January 3 and we had a full reboot done then. Everything should have been working all right since. It’s just in the last day or so that problems have resurfaced.

[quote]If you have problems we need to know:

1. What kind of device: iPad, iPhone, iTouch,
  2. Version of device: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,
  3. iOS Version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2,
  4. Connection type: 3G, WiFi,
  5. Are you using the App or Safari?
  6. Name of show and episode number (if an episode won’t load)
  7. Describe the problem you are experiencing.[/quote]

I’m having no playback issues with the app at all. Since the reboot on the 3rd, nearly all videos load in under three seconds and I experience no problems with playback.

iPhone 4S
iOS 6.0.1
3G and Wifi

how long does take to get response? i have ipad 2. last up date one month ago. It fix the crashing but all show are having epidsode that will not load. why can’t itune subscition work for online i would like a answer

I’m having trouble with the show “waiting in the summer” loading on all episodes when I go into the show it stops loading and leaves a blank white page other shows I have checked are working.
I am using a 4th gen ipad running 6.1 iOS on safari thru wi-fi any help would be appreciated.

[quote=“Jaycee253” post=134059]I’m having trouble with the show “waiting in the summer” loading on all episodes when I go into the show it stops loading and leaves a blank white page other shows I have checked are working.
I am using a 4th gen ipad running 6.1 iOS on safari thru wi-fi any help would be appreciated.[/quote]

I’m getting the same error when I attempt to play Waiting in The Summer in Safari. (iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1, 3G and Wifi). However, I am able to play it through the iOS app, over both 3G and Wifi. Until the issue is fixed, you could download the Anime Network app from the App Store and play it through there. The app is free and you already have a subscription. You will just need to enter your login information/

Just my luck I download the app and now it crashes a second after I open it any advice on that one lol

[quote=“spazzysam” post=129870]Please email me your crash log & the following information to: info@theanimenetwork.com

• What model device are you using?
  • What version of iOS is installed?

Use the subject line “iOS APP CRASH LOG” and we will get it forwarded to the developers to help them with fixing this issue.

http://bjango.com/help/crashlog/[/quote]

[quote=“Jaycee253” post=134059]I’m having trouble with the show “waiting in the summer” loading on all episodes when I go into the show it stops loading and leaves a blank white page other shows I have checked are working.
I am using a 4th gen ipad running 6.1 iOS on safari thru wi-fi any help would be appreciated.[/quote]

Interesting. I just tried watching Waiting in the Summer on my iPhone 4 and it played just fine.
I’m not sure what was causing the page load failure for the two of you last night.
Thanks for reporting this. I will be keeping an eye out this issue to reoccur and check the server logs for any irregularities.

Jaycee253 - Please send me the crash log for the app so I can get it forwarded to the developers.

All right it is working now for my ipad and after Many attempts I finally found my crash logs and emailed them I just hope I sent the right ones. Lol. And thank you for your help now maybe I can also get the app working too and be all set.

That has been my experience from day 1 when i downloaded the app a week before Christmas… I sent in crash reports from my iPad to the specified email address with no reply and the problem is still unresolved. What do we have to do to get somebody to fix this?!

Persona 4 The Animation - Episode 15 Dubbed is not working on the iOS devices either through the app or the web browser. I had this problem before with episodes and it was handled very quickly. I appreciate it if this issue could be solved soon.

Um yes it’s been a couple of days and was wondering if anyone is working on the problem with episode 15 of Persona 4. Would really like to see it before Friday.

Sorry for the delay, they are unable to fix the problem, so they’re going to have to remake the file.
We’ll post in this thread when it’s available.

Thanks for your patience.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=134398]

Sorry for the delay, they are unable to fix the problem, so they’re going to have to remake the file.
We’ll post in this thread when it’s available.

Thanks for your patience.[/quote]

Administration thinks they have fixed this issue, please try it again.
Also, would you please come back here and report your findings?
Thanks!