AN Forums

iPad/iPhone/iPod/iOS -- Post Questions, Comment, Problems Here

Working on Safari and the iOS app. Thank you guys.

Just got my iPhone 5 today and I see the app has no support for it. I know I can just use the browser, but is their anyway you guys can update the app anyway?

IPhone
4S
IO 6.1.2
Using App over wifi

When I try using the app I go to Shows, it says loading, then all I get is 11 Eyes.

I tried the work around some one posted a few pages back. Got it to work once but then never again.

Been trying off and on for two day at different times and can’t get it to work.

Thanks.

[quote=“taerimis” post=135613]IPhone
4S
IO 6.1.2
Using App over wifi

When I try using the app I go to Shows, it says loading, then all I get is 11 Eyes.

I tried the work around some one posted a few pages back. Got it to work once but then never again.

Been trying off and on for two day at different times and can’t get it to work.

Thanks.[/quote]

You’re not able to scroll right to the other shows? I also have an iPhone 4S and everything loaded fine for me. 11 Eyes is the first show to appear, but I’m able to scroll over (cover-flow style) to the rest of them.

It wasn’t letting me do anything. I couldn’t even play 11 eyes. I’ve been messing with it for a while today and just a minute ago it loaded the whole catalog. I don’t know what’s going on with it.

FYI -
We’re updating some of the Persona 4 subtitled mobile files tonight & this weekend.

The subtitled version of episodes 1, 2, 4, 13, 17, and 19 are temporarily unavailable to mobile users.

This will only affect visitors using the iOS App and Mobile browsers. Visitors using a desktop browser or other non-mobile browser will not be affected.

We’ll post an update when the episodes become available again.

Happy Friday, y’all!

The app opens then immediately shuts off. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it about five times now with no luck. am I doing something wrong?

Ipad 2, os 6.1

Sigh…Once again there’s a problem with Persona 4 on the ios app and mobile browsers. Persona 4 - Episode 20 - Dubbed is not working.

Hello Dahrc, thank you for reporting this! We took the broken file down and are currently generating a new one. When it gets back up and running we will let you know!

With thanks,

-Mo-

That’s great.

Also, Battle Girls: Time Paradox - Episode 1 - Dubbed is also not working for mobile.

This is getting ridiculous! Now Rurouni Kenshin - New Kyoto Arc | episode 1, Persona 4 - The Animation episode 21, and The World God Only Knows (Season 2) episode 1 (all dubbed) will not work load on the ios app or mobile browser. Can you guys please check these things before you upload them every week? I rely on mobile devices to watch your shows and I would appreciate not having to come back every week with a problem. And this is not mobile related, but I cannot get access to the webpage for Battle Girls: Time Paradox; it just loads a blank white page.

The Battle Girls watch page should be working on your device again.

We’re working on the iOS file issue.

I am currently experiencing a problem with this App - I just signed up for the premium acct and now it’s not listing all the shows- at 1 time it was playing only 11 eyes but now it’s not even giving me THAT as an option. I really don’t want to give up on this App but i don’t know if I will continue my subscription. I don’t have a clue what to do… I hAve the iPhone 4S

[quote]If you have problems we need to know:

1. What kind of device: iPad, iPhone, iTouch,
  2. Version of device: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,
  3. iOS Version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2,
  4. Connection type: 3G, WiFi,
  5. Are you using the App or Safari?
  6. Name of show and episode number (if an episode won’t load)
  7. Describe the problem you are experiencing.[/quote]

[quote=“spazzysam” post=137383]The Battle Girls watch page should be working on your device again.

We’re working on the iOS file issue.[/quote]

I still see that Rurouni Kenshin - New Kyoto Arc | episode 1 and The World God Only Knows (Season 2) episode 1 haven’t been taken down yet. In the end, all I’m looking for is a permanent solution to this problem with future releases.

Rurouni Kenshin ep 1 has been replaced and should be working (I just tested it on my device)

Mo or I will post an update when WGOK2 ep 1 is available.

We’re still tracking what is causing this issue in order to implement a permanent solution.

Yeah, Rurouni Kenshin’s working now. It was weird because a couple of hours ago, I couldn’t even access the Rurouni Kenshin show page at all (Battle Girls: Time Paradox had the same problem).

hi i’m having a problem viewing hakuoki season 2 episode 3 it just keep saying loading… please let me know if this will get fix soon… it’s letting me view episode 4 fine

[quote]If you have problems we need to know:

1. What kind of device: iPad, iPhone, iTouch,
  2. Version of device: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,
  3. iOS Version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2,
  4. Connection type: 3G, WiFi,
  5. Are you using the App or Safari?
  6. Name of show and episode number (if an episode won’t load)
  7. Describe the problem you are experiencing.[/quote]

The show page for Battle Girls: Time Paradox and The World God Only Knows Season 2 has become inaccessible on Safari again (directed to a blank page). Seriously, what does that have to do with the iOS file being corrupted?