Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? / Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darō ka?

Yuka Iguchi Releases Music Video for DanMachi TV Anime 2nd Season OP Song “HELLO to DREAM”

June 25, 2019 1:10am CDT
Highly anticipated new season is set to premiere on July 12, 2019

2 Likes

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Opening | Hey World

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Ending | Right Light Rise

1 Like

‘Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?’ Season 2 Anime’s Video Previews Opening Song

posted on 2019-06-28 01:32 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
2nd season premieres on July 12 with Sentai Filmworks streaming

3 Likes

DanMachi: Arrow of the Orion Theatrical Trailer

3 Likes

Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side, Eps 1-12 (Sub/Dub) is live at HIDIVE

4 Likes

HIDIVE to Streaming DanMachi 2 Dubcast on August 2

2019-07-02T05:00:00Z

3 Likes

If we don’t see a press release today I’m thinking they had a miscommunication issue . If it’s a mistake . Hopefully the one person who can change things did not take the week off . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Crunchyroll to Simulcast Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II and More

July 03, 2019 2:00pm CDT

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II | OFFICIAL PREVIEW

2 Likes

Funimation adds Girls In A Dungeon II + more to Summer Lineup

So Funi acquired streaming rights for this, similar to Sentai with Pop Team Epic?

Pseudo deleting the post, until any more info is found…

1 Like

I’m not finding that at any site (including Funimation), I think they meant Crunchyroll. Can anyone else find any info about Funi having this?

2 Likes

It’s not on Funimation’s Blog about the current simulcast season, and their AX panel isn’t until 5pm PDT today (8pm EDT) (According to their Schedule on the blog) (I wonder if they confused Danmachi with Arifureta, which they do have)

It’s possible they confused Arifureta’s Key Visual:

With DanMachi S2’s:
DanMachi_S2

Note that both images have White haired Protag’s surrounded by Blonde Haired girls, but hey that’s just me.

Also note that they are probably confusing Crunchyroll & Funimation as CR has all 3 titles listed

3 Likes

Can’t find anything about Funi. He probably did mean CR.

3 Likes

Comic book dot com does make a few errors every so often . Note might be a little more then a few .

3 Likes

Bell vs Aiz | Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

1 Like

I think this may be the worst Japanese-English translation I’ve ever seen!

4 Likes

Oh, but I’m sure it’s the most “literal” to the Japanese text. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

‘Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?’ Season 2 Anime’s Video Highlights War Game

posted on 2019-07-05 22:16 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
2nd season premieres on July 12 with Sentai Filmworks streaming

1 Like

S2 Ep 0 The Recap episode is up on CR

2 Likes

HIDIVE Announcement for IS IT WRONG TO TRY TO PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON? Spanish Dub Streaming

July 8, 2019

3 Likes