AN Forums

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? / Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darō ka?

3 Likes

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II, Ep 0, is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

The Summer 2019 Anime Preview Guide - Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II

Jul 12th 2019

2 Likes

Ep. 1

Spoilers!

Bell gets setup by some punks in the Apollo Familia, including a lvl 3 who kicks their ass before Bete Intimidates them to stop before the dude kills anyone. Apollo throws a party which is basically front so he can challenge Hestia to take Bell away from her.-If Bell needed a Wingman to dance with Ais, then a god (Hermes) is a pretty good choice.

2 Likes

Hero Strike | Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II - Opening | Hello to Dream

1 Like

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, Eps 1-13 (LAS Dub), are live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Something I’m just curious about. Are all of the Spanish dubs which are coming to HiDive going to be receiving a physical release eventually, or will they be exclusive to the digital format?

Kinda also asking for one or two friends of mine so they can enjoy the show in their native tongue.

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can find out.

2 Likes

Bell and Aiz Dance | Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II

2 Likes

And IT IS GONE!!!

2 Likes

Bell Meets Freya | Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II

2 Likes

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? Film Hits US Theaters This Month

July 16, 2019 6:07pm CDT
Fathom Events is sponsoring screenings of Arrow of the Orion in more than 600 cinemas nationwide

2 Likes

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II, Ep 1 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II - Ending | Sasayakana Shukusai

War! | Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II

1 Like

DanMachi Arrow of the Orion Trailer

1 Like

Escape | Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II

1 Like

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II, Ep 2 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Bell is Waiting for You! | Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II

1 Like

God Meeting | Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II

1 Like

YOUR QUICK & EASY DANMACHI VIEWING GUIDE IS HERE AT LAST

July 30, 2019 2:17 PM

What’s up, fellow Familia members? Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (DanMachi) roared onto the scene back in 2015 and now HIDIVE’s gearing up to unleash the DUBCASTSM edition of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II this Friday, August 2, 2019!

It’s been a long four years between season 1 and season 2, but it’s not like the series has been resting on its laurels. There’s an OVA (Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon?), a spin-off series (Sword Oratoria), and even a movie (Arrow of the Orion)!

With all that content, you’re probably wondering about the series’ viewing order. Don’t worry, that’s why we’ve put together this DanMachi viewing guide for you.

1 Like