Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? / Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darō ka?

Ep 3 Dang it, Bell picked up another monster Waifu at the end of the episode

1 Like

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 4 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 5 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Ep. 5 in a nutshell

Here I come to save the Day!

1 Like

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 6 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 7 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 8 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Lesson to be leaned in Ep 8?

Don’t piss Ryu off…

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 9 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for Season 4 Dub & Cast/Crew List

2022-09-15T05:00:00Z

1 Like

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 10 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 0 (Dubcast), is live at HIDIVE

Ep 10

Spoilers!

Can somebody please give Bell a hand? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 11 :end: (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 1 (Dubcast), is live at HIDIVE

What the Hell? You’re going to end the season like this? With no announcement of a sequel?

1 Like

I know, right?

1 Like

From what I’ve gathered there’s an announcement coming on October 1st, which is probably going to make this a Split cour recommencing in January with Ep 12

1 Like

‘Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?’ Season 4 Anime Continues in New Arc on January 5

posted on 2022-09-30 13:00 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Cast, character visuals revealed for Astraea Familia

3 Likes

Wow, they’re a bit late with that.

2 Likes

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 2 (Dubcast), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV, Ep 3 (Dubcast), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes