K-On! / K-On! the Movie

Since the PBS is supposed to come out next week I thought I’d bump this .
With some of the March stuff coming into stock I’m curious to see if a delay is announced in the next couple days or on the day of release . I’m think we might see a extras materials delay ,but given how much of delay it’s had already should have had enough time to get all thier ducks in a row . Though after how much of a hassle I’ve had getting a set of stickers who knows .

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:on not another delay for the PBS, but then again, looks at the PriPri set :pensive:

1 Like

This stuff (K-ON! Collection Soundtrack (x25 Tracks); Box Set Contents: Soundtrack, Booklets (x3), Limited Edition Guitar Picks (x6), Art Cards (x6), Pin Set, Sticker Set, Keychain ) is what worries me . Though hopefully and fingers crossed they decided not to do anymore LE’s to they got this one out . I found it a bit strange the only thing they have that’s limited in the next few months is the Gatchaman set and the only major extras for that are the chipboard box and Alex Ross book .

1 Like

That is peculiar, isn’t it? Aside from Girls Last Tour, Gatchaman, and maybe Land Of The Lustrous (do steel books count as special releases?), there haven’t been any other special editions announced for 2019 :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Yeah but really, has Sentai licensed anything that deserved a PBS recently?

The only thing I see getting a PBS is the DanMachi movie, the only catalog title that should get one with it’s HD BD release, is RahXephon, but I believe that’s under Aesir Media’s control

1 Like

Umaru-Chan R, Hakiyu S3, or Food Wars S3 (in joint with Crunchy) would be the most obvious choices from the MIA thread.

For the first half of 2018, 3D Kanojo and Tada-kun would probably be the best selections of the Sentai licensed series. Maybe Cutie Honey, but that was panned pretty badly, wasn’t it? :thinking:

Bloom Into You

It most likely won’t be out till 2020, but I think part of my soul will be destroyed if it doesn’t get a PBS.

1 Like

Interestingly enough, I just checked the order page for my K-ON PBS, and it shows this:

Supposedly, the first run sets might be in Houston already :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll get mine from Right Stuf sometime next week

3 Likes

Got my ship notice today for the PBS from Right Stuf

4 Likes

Same . I’m honestly kind of still surprised .

4 Likes

Figured I’d put this here:

Btw, while I have the ship notice from Friday the 15th, it actually hasn’t been shipped out yet. Anyone else’s like that?

Mine is on its way from Rightstuf . Arrived at the post office there today . I’m thinking by late this week or early next it should be here .

2 Likes

im-a-sad-panda-now-meme

1 Like

I’m thinking Sentai has a day they have mail picked up or they drop it off . They probably have one person handling it . I’m just hoping fingers crossed none of ours gets stuck in these winter storms .

1 Like

It’s Fuwa Fuwa Time for me!

5 Likes

OMG! It’s so pretty!

1 Like

Just a heads up the cases/ extra box & booklets are packed in fairly tight, so be careful when removing them

2 Likes

Unboxing K-ON!

K-ON!! Complete Collection Premium Box Set Blu-Ray | Right Stuf Anime

3 Likes

Guess I need to go to the craft store and pick up some ribbon . Question is what color ?

2 Likes

My guess would be pink for the extras box, but that’s just me :thinking:

1 Like