Koihime Musō

Koihime Musō

Genres: adventure, comedy, fantasy
Themes: ecchi, fanservice, historical, parody, yuri
Objectionable content: Intense
Number of episodes: 12
Vintage: 2008-07-08 to 2008-09-23

Plot Summary: After losing a family to bandits during a night raid, Kanu swears she will not let others share the pain she experienced that night. She quickly becomes a well-known and feared by villains bandit hunter. During her journey she comes across others, who wish to join her in her cause. One of them is a girl named Rin Rin, who had similar experience with bandits in the past.

ANN Info Page

Koihime Musō (OAV) Vintage: 2009-04-01

Shin Koihime Musō

Themes: ecchi, fanservice, historical, women warriors, yuri
Vintage: 2009-10-05 to 2009-12-21

Plot Summary: Kanuu and Chōhi’s group rescue a mysterious girl, who is actually the real Ryūbi, her name and heirloom sword stolen after the events of the last season. The group sets off to recover Ryūbi’s sword. At the same time, a group of street performers, the three Chou Sisters, are given a mysterious magic book that may be more trouble than they think.

ANN Info Page

Shin Koihime Musō: Otome Tairan

Themes: ecchi, fanservice, parody, yuri
Vintage: 2010-04-01 to 2010-06-17

Plot Summary: Kashin is afflicted with a disease that will turn her into a cat if an antidote is not found, and Kada is still seeking the Crucial Ways to the Key of Peace, so he entrusts Kan’u’s group to go seek the ingredients for an antidote. At the same time, Chōjō is plotting something between the Kingdoms, and Kashin may have been only the first in a line of dominoes set to fall.

ANN Info Page

Shin Koihime Musō (OAV) Vintage: 2010-07-07
Shin Koihime Musō: Otome Tairan (OAV) Vintage: 2011-02-02

Set is now shipping from Righstuf.
Koihime Muso DVD Complete Collection (S)

Coming 1/6/11 to the Anime Network Online Player and 1/13/11 to the Anime Network VOD.

Looks like Sentai used the Crunchy Roll subtitles that were full of problems. It’s still watchable ,but I was hoping they’d have them redone.

Will it be the uncensored version or the TV version that will play on the online player? If its the TV version I would just wait until I buy it on DVD before I see it again. I am waiting for a RightStuf sale so I can buy all three seasons of “Koihime Muso”, “Kampfer”, “Clannad movie”, & “Clannad After Story”. I might buy 11eyes since it would only be about 26.99 with a 46% off but I have a huge list of animes to buy this year so I need a SENTAI and Funimation sale before I order.

There isn’t an “uncensored version” and a “TV version”. There was the “uncensored TV version”, which these DVDs use. There was a special DVD exclusive edition that was released in Japan. Neither versions are censored. There is simply different footage used on the special DVD edition, which just happens to be a bit dirtier.

Chances are since the DVDs are uncensored, the TAN run will also be uncensored. So far, the only exceptions to that have been their simulcasts, for which they get the TV feed.

From what it looks like they had no say in what they were given what they were given by the Japanese which was the Uncensored TV version. Cause hopefully this is not a case of them just taking stuff with not knowing there was more then one version. I know they usually try to get the Home Video versions when possible. Course they will never say what is going on because most of the times they can not.

Did anyone watch the first episode yet? Its uncensored! but it only has a small bath scene.

I will own the dvd before the next episode gets uploaded. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that’s true. They usually can’t say why they used what they used. But I wonder if in this case it may have been to keep the DVD version exclusive to Japan. It seems things like that are becoming much more common to combat reverse importing.

I just got done watching the dvd, time to watch Kampfer and I just got Sacred Blacksmith dvd in the mail today. I love days that snow!

Can’t go wrong with Romance of the Three Kingdoms stuff. I wonder what there version of Zhao Yun is going to be like?

The first episode was a good set-up, but I’m not too sure of the story yet. Now that the girls are traveling together, I’m looking for things to happen. :slight_smile:

What kind of things?

Whatever exciting things are going to happen next as the story unfolds of course! Kan’u fights bandits, so I’m sure they will come up against some sooner or later. And the girls are beginning to bond. It should be interesting to see what happens.

…The cat face… oh her head… it…

There are now 77 images in the Koihime Muso group album.

-Joe

Watched the second episode and it was funny as hell.

Roared with laughter when they were asked who was the attacker and receiver. :laugh:

Ep. #4

Oh my. :ohmy:

Not sure what else to say.

Thats sad, the online player in only on episode 7 and my order of Shin Koihime Muso DVD Complete Collection just shiped.

Why is this sad?
Slick