KonoSuba – God’s blessing on this wonderful world! / Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!

Suddenly I have plans for Tuesday, November 12th. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Crunchyroll Adds Screening of KONOSUBA - God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World– Legend of Crimson Anime

posted on 2019-10-04 14:45 EDT by Jennifer Sherman

3 Likes

No offense Slow, but where does it say Crunchyroll is gonna stream it?

There’s another showing on November 14th now listed, but that’s all I read…

(Hopefully they do stream it eventually though)

1 Like

Ugh, I misdid the copy/paste. Thanks @MaouSadao

1 Like

Aww, I got my hopes up for it being streamed.

I’m not adverse to seeing it in the theater, though I’m having a bit of an issue here as my go-to theater isn’t handling this well and the fall-back theater, which I’ve never had to fall back to, has this weird seating arrangement where it the rows are each comprised of 2-seat sofas!

I dunno, maybe that works well on date night but for my watch group that’s gonna necessarily wind up with 2 guys on a “love seat” and I’m not sure that’s kosher under The Bro Code :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Crunchyroll’s KONOSUBA Movie Night Adds Extra Showing and Bonus Features

October 08, 2019 1:06pm CDT
Join us in cinemas for two nights of explosive adventure!

1 Like

The digital sticker app will have new KONOSUBA offerings in honor of the film’s release, plus an in-theater giveaway.

Well I guess that makes another reason to want to go to the showing…

An in-theater giveaway? How does that work?

1 Like

I guess it’s like when Sailor Moon was in theatres. When you picked up your ticket at the box office, they gave you an envelope with art cards in it.

Could be wrong, but that’s what it seems like will happen with this one too.

One of the things listed is a special sticker for the Crunchyroll Digital Drops app, so curious if it’s a set, or only one sticker :thinking:

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve experienced a theater giveaway.

Does the in-theater giveaway require this app? The comma on the site makes me think it doesn’t, but if it does then my watch group and I might have to get up to speed on this app…only CR app I’ve used lately has been the one installed on the TV.

1 Like

I honestly couldn’t say. The only info I have is what’s in the article too…

About Crunchyroll Digital Drops

In a drop-down

It’s just a messaging sticker app powered by RareBits. It can lag hard sometimes, and a lot of the sets are limited run. (Less than 500 packs) Most packs are $.99, but there’s a Shield Hero pack that’s $1.99. Each pack contains a variable of stickers, between 3 and 5 depending on the set. There’s 4 rarities of stickers: Common to Super Rare. Let’s just say that if you want them, most Super Rare stickers will set you back about $20…

Chicken Saki is an uncommon with the rarity of a Super Rare…

When you sign up, they give you 2 or 3 chibi CR Hime stickers, depending on whether or not you have a premium account. In addition, there are 3 QR codes floating around for free packs. (Do a Google search, they’ll come up. They were from Anime Expo, I think.)

There’s a giveaway going on right now for chibi Reincarnated As A Slime stickers. It ends on Sunday evening and 2000 people will get a free pack, so about half of the people who enter.

Also, If you have less than 50 stickers in your collection the app will integrate them into your Gboard or iOS keyboard. (The CS tech I spoke with said they were trying to increase that)

At least you don’t have to buy anything in the app to access the free giveaways and promotional stickers…

1 Like

Got my tickets for the movie…

2 Likes

Vote for Your Favorite KONOSUBA Characters in 2nd Online General Election

November 01, 2019 1:10am CDT
The most popular character will be featured in a special project

1 Like

ANN Review - KONOSUBA movie Legend of Crimson

by Theron Martin, Nov 12th 2019

1 Like

I saw the KonoSuba movie in a crowded theater and from what I could tell, everyone present thought that the gag ANN says was in “bad taste” was hilarious.

I can agree that this felt more like 3-4 episodes shown back-to-back (like when Funi used to theatrically screen 4 eps of its shows) than a true movie.

1 Like

There were literally no empty seats at the Disney Springs AMC 24. Extremely happy I got my ticket when I did :blush:

Agreed. The entire theatre erupted with laughter at that scene.

1 Like

KONOSUBA - God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World– Legend of Crimson Film’s U.S. Screening Earns US$1.13 Million

posted on 2019-11-16 02:01 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Film screened in 600+ theaters in U.S. on November 12, 14

1 Like

Come on Crunchy. That should prove it deserves a physical release…

2 Likes

Screenwriter Roger Avary Gives KonoSuba Legend of Crimson Film Five Stars on Letterboxd, Minds Blown

November 17, 2019 11:49am CST
Screenwriter and director best known for writing award-winning Pulp Fiction screenplay

2 Likes

Aqua Overwhelmingly Tops 2nd KONOSUBA Character Online General Election’s Interim Report

November 18, 2019 1:10am CST
The final result will be revealed in the middle of December 2019

1 Like