Listen to Me Girls, I Am Your Father / Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!

Listen to Me Girls, I Am Your Father! / Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!

Watch on HIDIVE

Genres: comedy, drama
Themes: family, fanservice, lolicon, parenting, taking care of a child, Tragedy
Objectionable content: Significant
Plot Summary: College student Yūta Segawa is suddenly given custody of his older sister’s three daughters, aged 14, 10, and 3. They’re now stuck living together in a 10 square meter apartment. Meanwhile Raika, the object of his affection, has a fondness of cuteness, and his unexpected arrivals may finally offer an opportunity for them to get together.
Number of episodes: 12
Vintage: 2012-01-10 to 2012-03-27

ANN Info Page

1 Like

Hey guys,

We just added “Listen to Me, Girls, I’m Your Father!” to our winter lineup and it starts TODAY at 10am PST!

This title will be available in the U.S.A, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden.

Yuuta Segawa, a college student, suddenly becomes the guardian of his three nieces in place of his sister and her husband. The eldest niece, Sora, is a 14 year old 10th grader with semi-long brownish hair decorated with a ribbon. The middle niece, Miu, is an elementary schoolgirl with blond pigtails. The youngest niece, Hina, is an angelic 3 year old attending daycare. This at-home romantic comedy illustrates the chaotic but heartwarming lives of these four characters in their tiny one-room apartment.

1 Like

It’s always funny reading reviews from different people for the same show.
:laugh:

http://www.fandompost.com/2012/01/10/listen-to-me-girls-im-your-father-episode-01-anime-review/

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2011-01-07/zac

1 Like

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SENTAI FILMWORKS LICENSES “LISTEN TO ME, GIRLS. I AM YOUR FATHER!”

HOUSTON, January 17, 2012— Sentai Filmworks has announced the licensing of LISTEN TO ME, GIRLS. I AM YOUR FATHER!, the wild new anime series that takes the classic sit-com premise of ‘a bachelor being forced to adopt three young children and discovering a whole new outlook on life’ and turns it completely on its head! Based on the series of novels by Tomohiro Matsu and the subsequent manga series illustrated by Yuka Nakajima, the 12 episode series is directed by Itsuro Kawasaki (LICENSED BY ROYALTY, RENTAL MAGICA, ARC THE LAD,) while series composition is handled by veteran Naruhisa Arakawa (STEEL ANGEL KURUMI, DNANGEL, BLUE SEED) while key animator Takashi Mamezuka (INFINITE STRATOS, EDEN OF THE EAST,) takes up the task of adapting Nakajima’s original designs.

Whoever said little girls grow up in the most delightful ways wasn’t Yuta Segawa! He wasn’t happy when his sister married a man who already had two children. But given that Yuri raised Yuta by herself after their own parents’ deaths, what kind of brother would Yuta be if he didn’t take in their THREE children when Yuri and her husband Shingo’s plane disappears? Of course, the fact that Yuta’s only a nineteen year old college student, living in a tiny apartment, and the fact that he’s now living with three GIRLS, two of whom aren’t related by blood and one of whom is only five years younger than he is, is bound to cause some issues. Especially when the eldest girl, Sora, is harboring a secret crush on him and would be quite happy if Yuta’s social life revolved around the ‘family,’ while middle sister Miu is starting to make noises about ‘older men’ as well. And did we mention that it’s a really, REALLY small apartment? Add the girl Yuta actually likes, Raika, as a smoldering fuse and the question isn’t IF Yuta’s home sweet home is a powderkeg, but rather one of when and how often! Some family ties bind, others may need restraining orders in LISTEN TO ME, GIRLS. I AM YOUR FATHER!

LISTEN TO ME, GIRLS. I AM YOUR FATHER! will be available digitally through multiple outlets, with a home video release on subtitled DVD scheduled for later this year.

About Sentai Filmworks:
Sentai Filmworks is one of the fastest-growing anime companies in North America, producing hit series like High School of the Dead, Towanoquon, Samurai Girls, Guin Saga, Needless and Angel Beats as well as high profile theatrical films such as Grave of the Fireflies and Appleseed. Sentai Filmworks’ programs can be found on home video distributed by Ingram Entertainment, Baker & Taylor, Section23Films, The Right Stuf and other good and fine distributors. Digital product offerings may be found at iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Zune Marketplace, Anime Network, Playstation Network, Android Market and YouTube.

1 Like

Episode 1 (Sub) is live at ANO

1 Like

This is the first thread I’ve seen anywhere for this show that doesn’t involve pictures of the 3 girls eating phallic foods… :unsure:

Though thanks to Chris Patton in The World only God Knows I can guess the personalities of all 3 characters with 99% accuracy :laugh:

1 Like

It took me a little bit 2 months ago to find a image that did not make the show look like a Hentai as the name makes it seem like. :whistle:

1 Like

Episode 2 (Sub) is live at ANO

1 Like

You posted the same review twice.

1 Like

Oops, my bad. Already fixed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Episode 3 (Sub) is live at ANO

1 Like

Episode 4 (Sub) is live at ANO

1 Like

Episode 5 (Sub) is live at ANO