AN Forums

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! / Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!

Here’s the description from TRSI since it was added.

[quote=“The Coffee God”]Here’s the description from TRSI since it was added.
This collector’s edition contains episodes 1-13 plus an eye patch, stickers, postcards, a keychain, and a 152-page art booklet packed with character information, director and actor commentary, and more.[/quote]
I guess that’s what I’ll be getting then, though I’m putting my hopes on the “and more” TBH.

…ever since my mishap with the one included in K, I am leery of art booklets. :laugh:

[quote=“celestial_being”]
I guess that’s what I’ll be getting then, though I’m putting my hopes on the “and more” TBH[/quote]

With the way it’s worded, I would assume that whole line, including the “and more” is a description of what’s in the 152 page book.

The video extras are negligible:

So I wouldn’t put my hopes in the “and more” part if I were you.

I’d like to keep hope alive. :slight_smile:

Kotobukiya Confirms “Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions” Rikka Takanashi, Yotsuba and More Figures for North American Import

August 24, 2014 12:40pm CDT
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan ~ Imperial Girl Model Kit also coming soon

Q. How do you decide to give a sub-only release a dub? Like you’re doing with Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions?

A. Going back to look at numbers, fan demand, and a couple of other factors.

[quote] - What’s happening with the Chunibyo dub? I’ve noticed that there has been a confirmed release date, but still no word about a cast list or anything…

• The confirmed release date is December, so we’ll be releasing the cast list around that time. Thanks![/quote]

So, I just tested this at TRSI just because I was curious and wanted to check.

This has been up at TRSI for a little over a month now, and the Section23 sale has been up for about 4 days.
And they still have more than 999 copies.
Makes me wonder just how “limited” this actually is, and how many numbered copies will be made in the end.

I’d almost forgotten that this was supposed to be a numbered limited edition deal.

Out of curiosity, what was your testing methodology there?

When it’s in your cart, type in 999 for quantity and update it.
If there’s only a number under what you type, it’ll tell you how many copies they have in stock.

-edit-
I should add, this only technically works for items that are actually listed as in sock, but I was just kind of curious if Sentai told TRSI how many copies would actually be available.

-edit 2-
Now that I think about it, it worked for the AoT Pt. 2 + Artbox while it was on pre-order, so I guess technically it should, in theory, work with anything that isn’t discontinued as long as the amount is below 999 and actually known by TRSI.

Thanks.

I wonder just how many of these things Sentai ran off. Is that old DW quote about a title selling 3,000 copies being borderline miraculous still holding true?

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?15201-Sentai-Filmworks-licenses-Love-Chunibyo-amp-Other-Delusions!&p=271473&viewfull=1#post271473

Release date change announced by S23.
LOVE, CHUNIBYO & OTHER DELUSIONS COLLECTOR’S EDITION

Old Street date 12/2/14
New street date 2/24/15

There is a delay in getting some Chunibyo components/extras from overseas. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Section23 Delays Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Collector’s Edition

posted on 2014-10-15 07:30 EDT

Q) Any idea when we might see a dub cast list for Log Horizon or Chuunibyo?

A) Log Horizon, pretty soon. Chu2, maybe a little later. :slight_smile:

Ok, our second announcement! Every day this week we will reveal some of the contents of the Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions Box Set!

Here is today’s reveal, stay tuned all week for more updates!

Hmmm…any of those boxes reveal some of the following:
ost’s
nendoroids
eye patch
roller skates
tattoos

Some of those I doubt, but you’re missing the most obvious probable one: Cast Announcement.
Though thinking about it, that might be a separate thing, depending on how they view it.

We’ll be revealing more of the Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Box set every day this week! Here’s your day 2 reveal

Today’s Chunibyo reveal includes the hard cover 152 page booklet, 14 double sided postcards, and 7 art boards! Stay tuned all week for more!

And of course, you can preorder the Chunibyo Box Set right now: http://t.co/xdEBBhgif9

My guesses
OST and tattoos are maybe
eye patch yes (it’s on RightStuf description already, I think that was actually day one thing)
roller skates and nendorids are a no, too big for the box it comes in. (unless the stakes are a keychain thing)

And here I am, ordering it irrespective of the doodads that it comes with. I kinda feel like I’m doin’ it wrong lol.

I wonder if these “art boards” are going to be like the pencil boards of yesteryear’s anime releases?