Made in Abyss

I wish Sentai would up its game and have this in theaters for more than just 2 days.

For the two days, why just Monday and Wednesday? The last time I saw one of these “blink and you miss it” theatrical runs, it was KonoSuba and it was on a Tuesday.

…IMO the saddest part of Made in Abyss is that the best character was a side character who almost certainly will never show up again. :frowning:

2 Likes

Actually playing in a theater that is close enough to go to .
Tokyo Godfathers is to .

Well......

4 Likes

Hideo Kojima Has Been Diving Into Made in Abyss

posted on 2020-03-06 17:25 EST by Kim Morrissy
‘I was confused by the art until I got used to it, but I’m intrigued by the world and the unique setting of the abyss.’

2 Likes

Nice to see that Sentai has refunded this, since movie theaters over here are closed for possibly ever.

Sentai Press Release for Postponement of “Made in Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul”

2020-03-24T05:00:00Z

YOUR QUICK & EASY “MADE IN ABYSS” VIEWING GUIDE IS HERE AT LAST

April 16, 2020, 10:33 AM

Greetings, fellow Cave Raiders! Sometimes things don’t go according to plan, and we’re served a reminder that we can’t always control what happens, but rest assured that Bondrewd will return in MADE IN ABYSS: Dawn of the Deep Soul!

The silver lining here is that you have more time to catch up on the series if you haven’t already. But with a thirteen episode anime series and not only one, but two movies in the franchise, you’re probably wondering which you need to watch first.

Luckily for you, we put together a handy guide that answers that question! Check out the following infographic below and then sign up for your FREE 30-day trial so you can get caught up.

HERE’S THE MADE IN ABYSS WATCH ORDER (click link)

1 Like
2 Likes

Awwww…no estimate home release date of the first 2 movies?

:sob:

1 Like

MADE IN ABYSS: Dawn of the Deep Soul Official Trailer 2

Sentai Announcement for “Made In Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul” Virtual Cinema Experience

2020-09-04T05:00:00Z

Made in Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul Film Gets More In-Theater, Virtual Screenings in N. America

posted on 2020-09-04 21:15 EDT by Alex Mateo
Virtual screenings begin on September 18; film screens in theaters on September 14, 16

Made in Abyss TV Anime Caused a Room Full of Japanese Sumo Wrestlers to Cry

September 16, 2020 10:22am CDT
Now that’s a mental image!

MADE IN ABYSS: Journey’s Dawn and Wandering Twilight Official Trailer

This Week in Anime - The Made in Abyss Movie Will Crush Your Soul

by Steve Jones & Monique Thomas, Sep 29th 2020

Yeah…

I’m good…

Thanks though…

2 Likes