Magical Play / Mahō Yūgi

Magical Play / Mahō Yūgi

Genres: adventure, comedy, magic
Themes: Magical Girl
Objectionable content: Significant
Plot Summary: Little Padudu is a girl trying to become a renowned magical warrior. Armed with nothing but her untested magic and a fish she uses for both clothing and food, she sets out on her quest. Traveling with her companions Pipin, Myumyu, and the mysterious Nonononn, Padudu competes with the others to collect flower marks to achieve her goal and become famous while avoiding the forces of evil Queen Purilun.
Number of episodes: 22
Vintage: 2001-10-19 to 2002

ANN Info Page

3D Magical Play (OAV) Vintage: 2001-12-29

This is one of those really off the wall ones, that actually turned out to be rather fun.
It surprised me how well it turned out actually, and how much I enjoyed it.
Though it saddens me that they never really finished it, I would have liked to see what happened.

I couldn’t find a thread for Magical Play, so I figured i’d make a thread just to ask if anybody actually had the lyrics for it in english. I tried googling, couldn’t find anything, tried using youtube and nothing. I’m no good at using Wikipedia for this kind of thing so that is out of the question, anybody out there happen to have a link or maybe know enough Japanease for a translation? The name of the song is “Pa Pa Do Wa” if i’m correct.

Here’s the thread -
Magical Play

But no English lyrics or opening song.

Here’s the Wiki site:
Wikipedia: Magical Play

I checked last night on the Anime Lyrics website and they don’t have an English translation. Anime Lyrics is probably the best site for the lyrics for almost any anime related song.

Love the trailer. I laughed.

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Something’s Fishy in the World of Magical Girls

May 09, 2018 11:00am EDT
Bizarre humor is the name of the game in the 2001 - 2002 original web anime “Magical Play”

Magical Play Official Trailer

1 Like