Media Blasters News

Is this the biggest piece of “vaporware” in anime history? If not, it has to be darned close. This is going to be to anime what Duke Nukem Forever was to video gaming lol.

I remember ordering it waaaay back when it was first announced. Frankly, it has been so long that I barely remember the show itself now. :slight_smile:

Maybe, just maybe, they decided to scrap this release because they’re going to go back and dub it? I can hope for a silver lining here, right?

KOCHA SOUND & MEDIA BLASTERS PRESENT: Ai no Kusabi Dub Bloopers

Customer Service: DVD replication

January 4, 2018

For DVD replication only, Media Blasters has switched to a DVD On-Demand service using DVD-R recordable media. Media Blaster’s full quality guarantee and return policy still apply. (NOTE: Our Blu-ray discs are commercially pressed and should play on all domestic NTSC zone A playback equipment.)
Important: Please note that DVD-R recordable media should play fine on most current DVD and Blu-ray players but may have playback issues on some computers and game systems. If you experience playback issues, please contact us and we will resolve the problem to your satisfaction.

KITTY MEDIA (MEDIA BLASTERS) RINGS IN THE NEW YEAR WITH TWO HEAVY HITTERS: AKISORA AND TOO HOT FOR TEACHER!

January 5, 2018

NEWS FLASH! Defective DVDs in Circulation!

January 10, 2018

It has come to our attention that there is a batch of defective DVDs in circulation on two of our best-selling adult Kitty programs- VIPER GTS (KVDVD-0410) and WET SUMMER DAYS (KVDVD-0413).

The DVD masters have been corrected but If you received a defective disc, please contact us immediately for a replacement at 1-800-834-4549. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Tubi TV Streams Angel Sanctuary Anime

posted on 2018-02-16 21:00 EST

Strawberry Panic Blu-ray Listed for June From Media Blasters

posted on 2018-05-17 19:00 EDT by Karen Ressler

1 Like

AsianCrush to Stream The Twelve Kingdoms Anime

posted on 2018-06-27 18:59 EDT by Karen Ressler
All 45 episodes to stream in Japanese & English on Friday

1 Like

Phoenix Anime Streams With English Dub on Amazon Prime

posted on 2018-08-07 19:15 EDT by Karen Ressler

Media Blasters Relicenses Phoenix Anime for HD BD/DVD Release

posted on 2019-01-14 13:05 EST by Karen Ressler
Anime of Osamu Tezuka’s manga aired in 2004

Clicked the link, and got this:

At least Chibi-Mayuri is cute…

Also, still no mention of their My Wife Is The Student Council President release…

Weird, I just clicked it and it went right to the article. Please try again…

1 Like

It’s working now. Strange :thinking:

1 Like

Tezuka’s Phoenix and Lus of the Dead Trilogy Set to Rise & Shine on Blu-ray

Jul 11th 2019

1 Like

This Week in Anime - Is It Just Me, Or is Tezuka’s Phoenix a Jerk?

by Nicholas Dupree & Steve Jones, Feb 6th 2020

Media Blasters Facebook Page - February 19, 2020

1 Like

HOLY CRAP!

I bet @Vanime95 will be happy at that :joy:

Also, does Media Blasters have Jubei-Chan 1?

I have the old DVD’s of it, but don’t think they released it on Blu-ray :thinking:

1 Like

Looks like that’s a yes.

1 Like

Hopefully they actually release this stuff . I’d not mind owning any .

I’m still waiting on My Wife is the Student Council President with the dub that was supposed to be in the works since 2016 .

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, Brittany Lauda tweeted that it was cancelled back in early 2019…

Edit to that. It was Matt Shipman, and on Reddit

1 Like