Miscellaneous Games

It has a very Kick Ass intro song by ~sweet ARMS

2 Likes
Can We Guess Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

I have to say no here. To be fair I certainly don’t hate it, they’re very tasty actually but I rarely ever go here these days to count it.

2 Likes

I would like to point out that the only reason I have for going there regularly right, and well place opening of a new 7-11 would remove the reason I go there as often as I do now.

1 Like

1 Like

Only Burger King and Wendy’s??? That is very strange!

[details=Okay - tried this again and got -]

Although there is one on my corner, I rarely go there. Then again, anything is better than Burger King![/details]

1 Like

###Pick up the book closest to you and turn to page 206. The first sentence explains your love life.

I smuggle my fuzzy bro, wrapped in a blanket, through the Gestapo lights, barbed-wire, and roadblocks, holding him like a baby so if I run into the manager, Murray could perhaps be mistaken for an exceptionally ugly child with a sever case of hypertrichosis.

:joy:

1 Like

In between what you once were and what you’ve now become is where the dance of life really takes place. :open_mouth:

1 Like

“When the Lord your God brings you into the land He swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, to give you - a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build”

1 Like

This was really interesting, but when Dorothy patted the cat she found the glass cold and hard and unresponsive, so she decided at once that Bungle would never do for a pet.

2 Likes

At Microsoft, if the MSRC determines that the event in question could pose such a thread, it initiates what we refer to as the Software Security Incident Response process (SSIRP)

Side note

Had to wait until I got to work to have a book that had a page 206 with words in it

1 Like

When Owen returned to his room after seeing the priests, he found Elin waiting for him; she stood beside one of his chairs near the fire, her hand resting lightly on the tall back, gazing pensively into the flames.

1 Like

1 Like

The only decent option is the demi-god pick.

2 Likes

Agreed.

Perhaps a little yellow - they can worship me.

1 Like

I would not mind red or orange too much either. Just to see / experience amazing things - even if I forget them.

1 Like

I’m painting the town red. Kids these days put no effort into things.

1 Like

Assuming that I don’t know the results before hand, only that I’ll go on some adventure, I’m picking red. Only reason I wouldn’t pick red in a situation like this is if I was told something bad might happen.

1 Like

red for me

3 Likes