Miscellaneous Games

Always up on a pedestal, this one!

2 Likes

###The impossible common knowledge quiz

1 Like

[details=The impossible common knowledge quiz]

You answered:

10 out of 10 questions correctly!

You are a genius because you got all of the answers right! This is a sign of great common knowledge. Not many people can answer all of these questions as confidently as you have. We congratulate you and encourage you to continue going through the world with a thirst for knowledge![/details]

2 Likes

[details=The Impossible Common Knowledge Quiz]

You answered

7 out of 10 questions correctly!

What an impressive result! You were able to answer most of the questions right, even though this test is extremely hard. But you fought your way through and landed in the top 10%! That’s something to be proud of![/details]

EDIT:

[details=Ones I got wrong]
Stomatology, color wheel, light[/details]

2 Likes
The impossible common knowledge quiz

You answered

10 out of 10 questions correctly!

You are a genius because you got all of the answers right! This is a sign of great common knowledge. Not many people can answer all of these questions as confidently as you have. We congratulate you and encourage you to continue going through the world with a thirst for knowledge!

Why was this impossible??

3 Likes

7/10

2 Likes

Common knowledge questions a number of people probably couldn’t answer accurately if you asked them, which for many of these is plain sad.

You answered
half of the questions correctly!
You were able to answer half of the questions correctly. That is an amazing job, given how tough this quiz is. Your common knowledge is better than that of most people so you can really be proud of yourself. In the future, you will keep getting better at this quiz!

3 Likes
The impossible common knowledge quiz

http://en.what-character-are-you.com/media/photos/2016/03/29/9.jpg

You answered 9 out of 10 questions correctly!

You got almost all of the answers right. You only got one question wrong. This result proves your incredible intelligence and shows everyone that an amazing result like this is actually possible. Congrats on this result!

Actually, I was really close to answering one of them wrong by mistake. I almost clicked on George Bush somehow.

1 Like

###The eyesight of which animal do you have?

###WHAT! Your Toilet Paper Says THIS About You! (Personality Test)

###Can you pass this color-intelligence-test?

[details=The eyesight of which animal do you have?]

You have the eyesight of a tiger!

You have the extraordinary vision of a tiger! You can recognize faces from miles away! This skill comes in handy when you’re walking along and spot your friends from afar. They are amazed and confused every time! Nothing goes unnoticed with you! You can always rely on your eyes![/details]

[details=WHAT! Your Toilet Paper Says THIS About You!]

You’re Relaxed, Reliable & an Amazing Person To Be Around!

You like your toilet paper “rolled under”! You are also quite relaxed and don’t sweat the small stuff! Which is why your friends can always count on you to be a great company. They know that that they can always rely on you.[/details]

[details=Can you pass this color-intelligence-test?]

You have the same perception of colors as Salvador Dalí

Your perception of colors is similar to that of Salvador Dalí, which means that you have a very abstract sense of colors. Your eyes combine colors and immediately put them into a creative context. For you this means that you have a very extensive color intelligence that not everyone can understand.[/details]

1 Like
The eyesight of which animal do you have?

You have the extraordinary vision of a tiger!

You can recognize faces from miles away! This skill comes in handy when you’re walking along and spot your friends from afar. They are amazed and confused every time! Nothing goes unnoticed with you! You can always rely on your eyes!

WHAT! Your Toilet Paper Says THIS About You! (Personality Test)

You’re Relaxed, Reliable & an Amazing Person To Be Around!

You like your toilet paper “rolled under”! You are also quite relaxed and don’t sweat the small stuff! Which is why your friends can always count on you to be a great company. They know that that they can always rely on you.

Can you pass this color-intelligence-test?

You have the same perception of colors as Salvador Dalí

Your perception of colors is similar to that of Salvador Dalí, which means that you have a very abstract sense of colors. Your eyes combine colors and immediately put them into a creative context. For you this means that you have a very extensive color intelligence that not everyone can understand.

2 Likes

[details=The eyesight of which animal do you have?]

You have the extraordinary vision of a tiger! You can recognize faces from miles away! This skill comes in handy when you’re walking along and spot your friends from afar. They are amazed and confused every time! Nothing goes unnoticed with you! You can always rely on your eyes![/details]

[details=WHAT! Your Toilet Paper Says THIS About You!]

You’re Kind, Motivated & Brave!

You like your toilet paper “rolled over”! You like taking control of the situation and always have everybody’s best interest at heart. Your friends always turn to you for your advice because they know that you will never let them down![/details]

[details=Can you pass this color-intelligence-test?]

You have the same perception of colors as Salvador Dalí.

Your perception of colors is similar to that of Salvador Dalí, which means that you have a very abstract sense of colors. Your eyes combine colors and immediately put them into a creative context. For you this means that you have a very extensive color intelligence that not everyone can understand.[/details]

1 Like
The eyesight of which animal so you have?

You have the extraordinary vision of a tiger! You can recognize faces from miles away! This skill comes in handy when you’re walking along and spot your friends from afar. They are amazed and confused every time! Nothing goes unnoticed with you! You can always rely on your eyes!

Who made this question? Yoda?

Just for fun, I answered half of the questions incorrectly

You have the eyesight of a hawk!

You have the incredible vision of a hawk! That means that you have an eye for tiny details and nothing stays unnoticed. You can see the smallest indications of movement. You can see things that most people wouldn’t even notice in perfectly clear vision. Your eyes will never fool you!

Not posting the TP answer, it’s the same as everyone else’s.

Can you pass this color-intelligence test?

You have the same perception of colors as Pablo Picasso

You always perceive colors in a very special way. For you the combination of colors is something that happens at first glance. You have a good eye for the right color harmonies and have an incredibly precise instinct for colors.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Plain Black / Pretty Pattern

When it comes to stains, I’m in denial…

2 Likes
What if mine looks like this?

2 Likes

I guess you go with Pretty Pattern. LOL

2 Likes

I have many of my own coffee mugs…but more of these b/c they were gifts from past trips.

Company Logo

You’re a Thief

2 Likes

I won a company logo mug. It just sits on my desk.

1 Like