Movie Trailers

Get some popcorn and your favorite drink because this thread is all about movie trailers.
Please be sure to keep it 2011 and beyond.

Trailer Alert
(Got a movie trailer you’d like to share with us? Go ahead) Limit 3 per post
Tell us when the movie is coming out above the trailer for convenience sake and planning

Update: Indie movies are also perfectly acceptable. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

WARNING!
The following thread may contain content rated R. This material may be deemed to inappropriate for those under the age of 17. Discretion is advised!

To kick things off I’d like to start off with a trailer that looks really cool. It makes me think the inspiration came from Oddworld Strangers Wrath.

Out March 4th

Putting up my feet, swiping Snowy’s drink and popping some corn. Can’t wait to see this forum!!! B)

May 26 - Kung Fu Panda 2

Okay, I am sucker for this…

This movie is out this Friday (February 18) - I am Number 4

Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark

This was originally suppose to come out last month, but Disney’s sale of Miramax put everything in flux. The new owners are pushing for a late summer release, but it’s up in the air at the moment. I have to say I’m really disappointed as I’ve been wanting to see this movie since the first time I saw this trailer. I love Del Torro flicks.

Feb. 25, 2011 - Drive Angry

DVD ALERT!

Tron Legacy is out on DVD April 5th.

I don’t know about you but when I hear Red Riding Hood, I imagine it being more of an animated movie not dark.

Out March 11th

Some of the original fairy tales were very dark. I want to go see this just because I like Amanda Seyfried. I even watched Jennifer’s Body because of her. Lots of movies in this thread I definately want to check out.

2011 is gonna be a great movie year.

This is another interesting one. - Mars Needs Moms

Out March 11

DVD Alert:

Due Date out on DVD today!

DVD Alert!

Megamind out on DVD today.

Out March 4th - Take Me Home Tonight

After watching the trailers for Sucker Punch and Battle: Los Angeles, I am more looking forward to seeing Battle: Los Angeles on the big screen and waiting for Sucker Punch to come out on NetFlix Bluray.

Snowy Stampede wrote:

Yeah-Disney is good at cleaning up and putting a pretty face on fairy tales. Doesn’t mean they’re the original stories, though.

Out April 1 - Source Code

Out April 8 - Hanna

DVD ALERT!

The Walking Dead season 1 out now.

http://moviecarpet.com/iwave/images/7/o-the-walking-dead-dvd-blu-ray-specs-and-artwork-finally-revealed.jpg

I want to see it too but I know I won’t get the chance.

Out March 18th - LImitless

Out March 25th - Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2