Newshawk's Wife

Recently, Newshawk reported that his wife, Holly, had passed away on Wednesday, November 5.

I believe that I remember that she had been ill for quite some time and he had reported before that she had been having ups and downs.

He will be gone, understandably, for awhile, but if you have a few words for him, please post them here and I’m sure he’ll read them when he returns.

Losing a life-partner must be one of the most painful things one can ever experience. I can only imagine what you’re going through, Newshawk. You have my deepest condolences.
Slowhand

2 Likes

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is unpinned by staff for everyone, or by individual users for themselves.

1 Like

Thank you, Slowhand. I’ll share some reminisces later on in here, once I’m up to it. I can tell you right now that, although she did not participate on the forums, she shared my love for anime. Her three favorite series were iDOLM@ster Xeniaglossia, AKB0048, and AKB0048-Next Stage. What attracted her to them was the fact that they were series with strong female characters that she could recommend to our granddaughter.

1 Like

Words fail me again. Newshawk, my friend you have all my thoughts and prayers.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

Newshawk, I do not know what to say. This is no way I know how you feel, but I hope you accept my deepest condolences and prayers.

1 Like

I am keeping you in my thoughts, Newshawk. Words fail me as well, so I’ll just post this instead.

Her Journey’s Just Begun
(by E. Brenneman)

Don’t think of her as gone away -
her journey’s just begun,
life holds so many facets -
this earth is only one.

Just think of her as resting
from the sorrows and the tears
in a place of warmth and comfort
where there are no days and years.

Think how she must be wishing
that we could know today
how nothing but our sadness
can really pass away.

And think of her as living
in the hearts of those she touched …
for nothing loved is ever lost -
and she was loved so much.

Rest in peace and love, Holly. [img]/uploads/animenetwork2/26003/f0fdcb0f76b3998f.jpg[/img]
1 Like

That is harsh. Sorry for your lost.

1 Like

Newshawk… I never know what to say in situations like this. My condolences to you and the rest of your family. I can’t imagine what you and your family are dealing with.

I look forward to seeing you back on the forums in the future.

Hornet

1 Like

There are no words that I can express that adequately give weight to this. I am truly sorry. This that you are going through will be on my mind and in my prayers. Take your time, Newshawk. We will always be here waiting with open arms for your return with us in the future.

1 Like

This is heartbreaking. I’m so sorry for your loss. :cry:

AKB0048 was indeed amazing.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your loss, Newshawk.

1 Like