Opening vs. Ending

Opening wins 3-1. Next set. (After this, someone else volunteer to post the next few.)

Anime: Steins;Gate
Opening: “Hacking to the Gate” by Kanako Itou
Ending: “Toki Tsukasadoru Juuni no Meiyaku” by Yui Sakakibara

Really close on this one, but I think I will go for the ending. :smile:

This was pretty close. I was hoping that one would omit a key feature like a guitar solo or have markedly better vocals and thus make my choice easy but no such luck.

I’d go with the ending, my reasoning being that the ending sounds like what I’ve come to expect an anime ending theme to sound like while the intro sounds more like an ending than an intro IMO.

I’ll cast my vote for opening here. They’re both stunning IMO. :grinning:

Alright I’m calling it. Ending wins 2-1. Whoever is volunteering to post the next (set of) videos, you now have access to the Sound Stage. lol

Gonna Be The Twin-Tail!

OP - “Gimme! Revolution” by Maaya Uchida

ED - “Twintail Dreamer!” by by Sumire Uesaka, Yuka Aisaka & Chinatsu Akasaki (Red, Blue & Yellow)

I think I will vote for the opening. :slight_smile:

The Opening is just so much fun, I’ll pick it.

I’m in agreement. Opening for me too.

Calling it 3-0 opening…

Rolling Girls

OP
Hito ni Yasashiku by the Rolling Girls

ED
Tsuki no Bakugekik by the Rolling Girls

I think I will cast my vote for the ending. It was a close one, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ending

It’s a draw for me, I like both. I’ll choose Ending as well.

I will pick the ending too.

Ending wins unanimously 4-0.

Cardfight!! Vanguard Legion Mate

Opening: V-Road by BUSHI 7

Ending: Get Up Rhythm

I like both, but I think I am leaning more towards the ending. I enjoy a catchy tune!

1 Like

I think I’ll throw mine towards the opening; though I really liked them both. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I vote ending. It’s catchy and fun.

1 Like

I’ll vote for ending as I was able to listen more of it before getting tired of it for one reason or another. (Didn’t like the opening at all, ending was just okay)

1 Like