Random things

2 Likes

Howya!

Iā€™m feeling bloody banjaxed today. Iā€™m cheesed off at some dodder who wonā€™t pull his socks up. Been throwing shapes and Iā€™m up to ninety with all the ructions.

Iā€™m gobsmacked that I didnā€™t get invited to all the hooleys and shenanagans going on today.

Guess Iā€™ll take my ice lolly and bag of taytos and catch some flicks.

What a gas!

4 Likes

I feel manky looking at YouTube comments. All the ructions and throwing shapes, Iā€™m up to ninety from it all.

1 Like

Not Leprechaun talk.

Today is the 35th anniversary of me - a very much non-Irish boy - asking the cutest girl in the world - very much Irish - to marry me. She said yes and claims it was her luck but I still feel lucky.

Mark Gosdin

6 Likes

@mgosdin

3 Likes

Another photograph is going viral this week and it has the potential to be this yearā€™s ā€œThe Dress.ā€ A photographer from Switzerland named Tiziana Vergari posted this picture and it has set off a total firestorm. How many actual girls are sitting in this photo?

23k Likes, 4,803 Comments - tiziana vergari ļ£æiPhoneography (@tizzia) on Instagram: ā€œSame but different | My entry #whpidentity for @instagram [thank you #instagram for this featuringā€¦ā€

2 Likes
looks like

2 to me.

2 Likes

I can see how you got your answer. I wish I noticed that before I had made my guess.

2 Likes

Lol, same here Slow.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I understood that I like guys with the long hair like here :slight_smile: And I donā€™t think that long hair makes a man to look feminine :smirk:
Such style always reminds me the ancient history and different fantasy stories, especially my favourite Game Of Thrones :slight_smile: Was very interesting to read how Martin described that hairstyle tradition in Dothrakiā€™s case, smth really fair and beautiful is seen in it :slight_smile:

1 Like

[details=Warning - Suggestive Content - NSFW]
[/details]

3 Likes

Iā€™m beginning to question that G rating.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure that one went over well at the Old Folkā€™s Home. :grin:

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

[size=16]How A.I. Learns To Be Evil[/size]
March 25, 2016