AN Forums

Recently bought legal DVD's/Blu-ray/Online/Other

I ordered something from Rightstuf which is backordered. I had the option to either spend $4 on shipping or get 5 $1 mystery boxes to get free shipping. Take a guess which I chose :joy:

The top left one (which is Ronnie’s temporary bed) is a live action movie: Gonin 2.

Also, check the bottom left.

Yes. That is a copy of Eureka Seven Vol 11.

On eBay

I got it for a dollar!!!

3 Likes

You got a cat in the blind box??? COOL! :cat:

5 Likes

Last of the Anime from Target sale . Case for part 1 was still a little cracked ,but the disc hubs and trays are intact with no floating disc . Kind of nice seeing a slipcover for part 1 though I guess they felt it was fair since nothing ,but the box comes with .

3 Likes

I went ahead and got the first two seasons while they were cheap .

Never seen this type of break in a case before . Disc are fine so might just replace the case .

Needed free shipping filler for this anyway .

4 Likes

Argentosoma, Volume 6 Funny story I think accidentally picked this up somehow in Anime section at FYE (probably when I put other dvds down to check if I had one). Checking out I noticed it and was like I had enough it for 5 bucks price. Didn’t have it in my collection.
Chaos;Child - Complete Series (Essentials) - (2017) – Blu-ray
Chaos Dragon - Complete Series (2015) – Blu-ray,

3 Likes

The Hundred essentials I threw in a order months ago for free shipping . Reverse is just art no title on spine .
The Blessing Of The Campanella DVD and guess the stickers (unless they start showing up with all orders ) were my free $25 blind box .

2 Likes

Natsu no Arashi Season 1 BD
Record of Lodoss War OVA/TV Essentials Collection

2 Likes

Before the buy2 get1 sale ended at Target I made one last order for some essentials releases .
Was waiting on WorldEnd to get here before I posted .

Some butt cheeks are showing might be NSFW . :rofl:

3 Likes

Juden-Chan Recharge - Complete Series (2009) – Blu-ray
Phoenix - Perfect Collection (2004) – Blu-ray

Ace Attorney Season 2 Parrt 1 - Blu-Ray
Ancient Magus Bride- Part 2 - Dolby TrueHD (2017-2018) – Blu-ray
High School DxD HERO - Dolby TrueHD (2018) – Blu-ray,
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Season 1 Blu-ray
Saga of Tanya the Evil - Season 1 Combo Pack (2017) – Blu-ray
Sister Princess Re Pure - The Complete Series! (2002) – Blu-ray,

4 Likes

Was waiting for the post office to let I Want to Eat Your Pancreas go free . Other two arrived a few days ago .

3 Likes

Arrived today:

Slightly disappointed Demon Lord is in 2 separate boxes, the lenticular cards are deliciously naughty though. Goblin Slayer LE is fantastic, the art cards are done in an old parchment style and are neat, the world book is great with art character profiles which list both the Japanese and English voice actors for each character and gives background on them.

6 Likes

How dare you Sentai! How dare you advertise a “spooky” flash sale on Halloween! :jack_o_lantern: Take my money!!! :dollar::dollar::dollar:

4 Likes

Arrived today :

6 Likes

Lupin the 3rd: Blood Seal of the Eternal Mermaid BD
Lupin the 3rd: Goemon’s Bloodspray BD

5 Likes

Looks like both @psychopuppet and I got it today :grin:

The Ritsu sticker is cute too :blush:

4 Likes

Arrived today :
You know I kind of thought the first NA company released 4K anime would be Akira . Unfortunately I from what I’ve read the remaster on this is not all that great ,but the colors are awesome .

3 Likes

The set that was backordered arrived today: Kemono Friends!

6 Likes

Ordered these last week before I realized what had going out this month . I called a few minutes ago and canceled some things I was not 100% on picking up before they shipped . I think I have everything else figured in . Holiday sales not looking to likely ,but if I really see something I’ll figure it out like I do .

4 Likes

A Certain Magical Index 3: Part 1 (2019) – Blu-ray/DVD Combo

5 Likes

Mai Mai Miracle from Rightstuf and Funimation from Target B2G1 sale .

4 Likes