Recovery of an MMO Junkie / Neto-Jū no Susume

What's Your Loot Box Personality Type?

The Casual

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/tryinteract-uploads/5a1f118d877f9300143d3cc1/_e149a440-d635-11e7-b552-af7eca33a4e0.jpg
You’re just here to hang out with friends. Like Pocotaro, you’d be perfectly happy to just play, if people are opening loot boxes you’re happy to spend a little money just to be part of the experience. What you win doesn’t really matter. It’s just a game, right? For some reason you seem to get all the best items anyway.

Crunchyroll Announces Streaming of “Recovery of an MMO Junkie” Special OVA Episode 11 on Friday, December 15th

December 08, 2017 10:26am CST
Following today’s season finale, Crunchyroll revealed that it will be distributing the “Recovery of an MMO Junkie” (Net-juu no Susume) OVA Episode 11 next Friday, December 15th.

Life After MMO Junkie: Our Top 10 Recommendations for Recovery of an MMO Junkie fans

December 09, 2017 1:00pm CST
We scoured our library for the 10 best anime for fans of this seasons’ quirky romcom

This Week in Anime: Will These MMO Junkies Live Happily Ever After?

by Michelle Liu and Steve Jones, Dec 12th 2017

Moriko’s Uniqueness: A Interview with “MMO Junkie” Anime Voice Actress Mamiko Noto

December 15, 2017 2:30pm CST
Part one of two!

Review: Recovery of an MMO Junkie Episodes 1-10 Streaming

by Nick Creamer, Dec 21st 2017

Emergency Cleanup | Recovery of an MMO Junkie

Falling in Bed | Recovery of an MMO Junkie

Inside the Game | Recovery of an MMO Junkie

Recovery of an MMO Junkie Voice Actors Discuss Meaning of Anime’s Title at Radio Show Live Recording

posted on 2018-01-29 13:45 EST by Kim Morrissy

Crunchyroll Adds Recovery of an MMO Junkie & Recovery of an MMO Junkie OVA Dub Titles

posted on 2018-11-29 13:30 EST by Karen Ressler

I missed this one when it aired, but the recent anime scene kerfuffle brought it back to my attention.

Frankly, I was surprised at how well paced and designed the show was, it did more with just 10 episodes than many other series do with 12. And that reminds me, I’m not sure how ANN could’ve ever loved this show as it is pretty much a forerunner to Darling in the Franxx :slight_smile:

I don’t know why the non-hype shows seem to get the best by far of Funi’s dubs but this one sure kept that pattern going strong, it’s potential “Best Dub of 2018” material.

1 Like

Recovery of an MMO Junkie - Opening | Saturday Night Question

2 Likes

The outro to this one leapt out at me more than the intro did.

1 Like