RightStuf, Inc. News

Behind The Store: Merchandising Part 3

Jennifer, Quinn, and Chris return to talk about how they communicate with publishers and how they write product descriptions.

Shipping Insurance and Lost Orders FAQ Friday

Still misinformed about the post office and the other companies policies about when you can file a claim I see . It’s 14 to 15 days not 30 depending on the company . Had a Post Master tell them that repeatedly one time and they could not get it .

Post office also asked why they had their customer calling .

1 Like

Behind The Store: Merchandising Part 4

The Merch Crew of Quinn, Chris, and Jennifer break own the challenges the Merchandiser job faces.

Lots of useful information here:

FAQ FRIDAY: Birthday Sale Edition Part 1

FAQ FRIDAY: Birthday Sale Edition Part 2

Birthday Sale Starts June 27, runs entire month of July; new items added every Sunday

No bundles in the birthday sale this year.

Rightstuf sent me 11 delay notices for Manga overnight . Some not bad ,but some are now two months which puts into question getting the ones that were only pushed a week or two . This in my opinion is where the pre-order system change really becomes a issue . Not Rightstuf’s fault about the delays mind you ,but the system has been not shipping in-stock items with other orders at times like it used to .

1 Like

That’s my biggest gripe with Right Stuf’s new mailing policy. Because I’ve had items finally come in, but other items go out of stock delaying shipments further. I’d prefer they went back to “when an order ships, anything that’s in stock on other orders ships with it”

3 Likes

According to CS they are supposed to be holding items until the full order comes in . I questioned that a few months back and asked them to forward my concerns that what they were telling me was not happening to a manager . Never heard back .

2 Likes

Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei Liner Notes!

1 Like

I wonder what got licensed?

If the heart were Red I’d say either Re: Cutey Honey or Cutey Honey F

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Announced at Nebraskon

2 Likes

Coming Soon!

2 Likes

Happy Almost Holidays!

Wow, nearly the end of 2021. Can you believe it?

Our Right Stuf Anime crew is busy getting everything ready to offer you some spectacular savings for your holiday shopping pleasure, but since things continue to be a little more difficult than in years past, and I haven’t provided an update email in quite some time, I thought I’d better do my part.

First off, we here at RSA hope you and yours are all remaining well. We have remained blessed and healthy here in Iowa and are extremely thankful each day.

When I sent out my spring update, I mentioned the Manga publishing delays and referenced several other things that were going to cause some significant challenges for us in 2021, if you missed it, you can find it here. One of the articles talked about the publishing delays in manga how they will continue to be delayed well into 2022. There are a whole host of reasons including paper shortages, actual printing press shortages and then of course the actual delivery challenges. Many of your favorite book sets are not going to get reprinted until next year, so when you see our lovely little “Out of Stock, Expecting More” note on an item unfortunately even our Anime-zing customer care team can’t help with providing a “when” that is actually going to happen. However, if you place your order you’re going to be in the queue, so your chances are going to be much better than waiting until something is in stock. Because by the time you read that “In-stock Notification” email, the product might be in and allocated to everyone who got in the queue and out of stock again. Sadly, it does happen.

Shipping delays, yep there are going to be delays. While we might get your order processed and out the door quickly, every courier we use has sent us numerous emails reminding us of delays due to staffing shortages and increased volumes. The number of days we reference for the ship method you chose are typical during normal circumstances, but holiday is not normal and those days are not guaranteed. So, the moral of the story here is shop early and pack your patience. Remember your RSA team is doing everything we can to make your holidays bright but we are mere mortals. Except maybe Dark Lord Kleckner, after all nearly 35 years of anime madness, makes you wonder?!

I have to run, but let me be one of the first to wish you the happiest of holidays and may all things wonderful come your way in 2022. But kick your holiday shopping off early with the following promo code good for this Friday and Saturday

Use code ALMOSTHOLIDAY to take 5% off your next order*

Kindest Regards,
Christine Morgan
Vice President

*Coupon expires 11/20/2021 CT. Percentage off counts toward all items that do not have the ‘Not Eligible for Promotional Discount’ label on the item page. Coupon can only be used once per customer and cannot be combined with other offers.

1 Like

Black Friday & Holiday Sale FAQ

1 Like