Section23 Films Announces November 2018 Slate

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SECTION23 FILMS ANNOUNCES NOVEMBER SLATE

Hello Kitty & Friends ~ Let’s Learn Together Available November 20th

HOUSTON, July 26, 2018 – Home video distributor Section23 Films today announced its November slate of releases which includes Sentai Kids’ world favorite fairy tale fantasy, Hello Kitty & Friends ~ Let’s Learn Together, Available on DVD with special pop in play feature!

Product details follow, in order of release

Coming November 2018

Title: NEGIMA!? COMPLETE COLLECTION BLU-RAY Delayed until November 20
Published by: Sentai Filmworks
Distributed by: Section23 Films
Run Time: 705 min.
Street Date: 11/6/2018
Format: BD
Language: English & Japanese with English Subtitles
SRP: $89.98

SYNOPSIS: It’s not easy being a wizard before you’ve hit puberty, but Negi Springfield has far more on his narrow shoulders than many wizards twice (or even thrice) his age. When he’s not searching for his missing father, or teaching the 31 teenage girls who make up the highly unusual class 3A, he always seems to find himself being drafted to perform magical tasks that most sane adult wizards avoid. So, when the mysterious and dangerous artifact known as the Star Crystal disappears, it’s just a matter of time before Negi and his all-girl regiment of gifted students find themselves trapped in the middle of the mystery. Does fighting the supernatural satisfy the girl’s PE requirement? Find out when class roars back into session for a new spellbinding semester of NEGIMA!?

Title: PATLABOR THE MOBILE POLICE COMPLETE COLLECTION BLU-RAY Delayed until November 20
Published by: Maiden Japan
Run Time: 2161 min.
Street Date: 11/6/2018
SRP: $129.98

SYNOPSIS: Building the city of the future is a tough job, but the development of Labors… giant robots specifically designed for construction and other heavy duty tasks… is transforming the world. Unfortunately, when someone puts that much power in a machine, the one thing that’s certain is that someone somewhere will find a way to use it to commit crimes. That’s why Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department has its massive Ingram Patrol Labors and the brave men and women of Special Vehicle Section 2, Division 2… including the teams most recent recruit, the mecha obsessed Noa Azumi. Get ready for some of the wildest, most incredible adventures ever as Noa and her new comrades in arms hit the street in the ultimate collection of one of anime’s most legendary creations – MOBILE POLICE PATLABOR!

Title: GATCHAMAN CROWDS SEASONS 1 & 2 COMPLETE COLLECTION BLU-RAY
Run Time: 615 min.
Street Date: 11/13/2018
SRP: $99.98

SYNOPSIS: The city of Tachikawa is in danger! As humans are being abducted by a strange alien entity, the city’s secret defenders, the Gatchaman Squad, are leaping covertly into action to save the world once again. However, this time things aren’t going to follow the usual super-heroic pattern, since the Squad’s latest recruit, Hajime Ichinose, definitely marches to the beat of a different drummer. And while she’s more interested in stationery than being a hero, she’s about to cause a world-altering series of changes simply by thinking WAY outside the box in GATCHAMAN CROWDS! But wait, there’s even more! When someone starts hijacking CROWDS technology, the Gatchaman team needs to start recruiting again and things go crazy quickly when a very unusual alien lands in Niigata in GATCHAMAN CROWDS INSIGHT!

Title: HELLO KITTY ~ COLLECTION 1
Published by: Sentai Kids
Run Time: 70 min.
Street Date: 11/20/2018
Format: DVD
SRP: $14.98

SYNOPSIS: Hello Kitty and her twin sister Mimmy love to explore and learn new things, and learning becomes even more fun when you have someone to share it with. So you can imagine how excited Kitty is when she learns that her family has new neighbors, the Berry family, who also have a set of twins, Amy and Eric! And they’re the same age as Kitty and Mimmy! Plus, Amy and Eric also have another brother named Harry, who is really smart! That’s three new friends to go out and have adventures with! Whether they’re learning to tell time, fold origami or just help around the house, there’s always something new to discover in HELLO KITTY AND FRIENDS - LET’S LEARN TOGETHER!

Title: HELLO KITTY ~ COLLECTION 2
Published by: Sentai Kids
Run Time: 77 min.
Format: DVD
SRP: $14.98

SYNOPSIS: Hello Kitty loves learning new things, and now that Kitty and her twin sister Mimmy have three new friends, it seems like there’s never enough time for all the adventures they could have. But that doesn’t mean that they’re not going to try! From experimenting with shapes and learning to take care of flowers, to studying dance and the rules for visiting other people’s houses, it’s all very educational and exciting. If you want to have lots of fun and discover new and amazing things, come join Kitty, Mimmy and the three Berry children, Amy, Eric, and Harry, and share the friendship and wonder as they explore the world around them in HELLO KITTY AND FRIENDS - LET’S LEARN TOGETHER Volume 2!

Title: K-ON! PREMIUM BOX SET
Run Time: 1135 min.
Street Date: 11/20/2018 LE delayed until Feb 19, 2019
SRP: $279.98

SYNOPSIS: The Sakuragoaka Girls’ Academy curriculum traditionally focuses on the three "R"s of reading, writing and arithmetic, but Ritsu Tainaka wants to add two more "R"s: Rock and Roll! To do that, however, Ritsu has to save the Light Music Club from being shut down due to little problems like not having any other members or a faculty advisor. After strong-arming her best friend Mio into joining and convincing Tsumugi Kotobuki to make it a trio, Ritsu’s would-be rockers are soon only one talented guitarist short of the quartet they need for school approval. What they get, unfortunately, is Yui Hirasawa, who’s never held a guitar in her life, but she’s determined to learn! Will the school halls come alive with the sound of music? Find out as four outrageous girls band together in K-ON! THE COMPLETE COLLECTION!

Title: LOVE, CHUNIBYO & OTHER DELUTIONS! TAKE ON ME
Run Time: 94 min.
Format: COMBO
SRP: $39.98

SYNOPSIS: Yuta and Rikka may have finally started to come to terms with the various delusions that have run their lives, but as their relationship becomes progressively more real, their development as a couple seems to be increasingly in danger of stalling out! When your relationship is partially the result of a series of fantasies, what can reality serve up that’s equal to the make-believe? Rikka’s sister decides that she’s going to move to Italy and take Rikka with her, and the solution that Rikka and Yuta decide on is both improbably logical and unrealistically practical: They’re going to elope! For real! Get ready for the ultimate fantasy road trip as our two young would-be lovers take off a whirlwind tour of the real Japan in Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! -Take On Me-

Title: UQ HOLDER! BLU-RAY
Run Time: 375 min.
Street Date: 11/27/2018
SRP: $69.98

SYNOPSIS: When you’re the grandson of a famous hero, you’d think that your life would be interesting, but Tota Konoe is stuck in the dullest place he can imagine! He can’t even leave his tiny village until he can defeat his teacher and foster parent Yukihime, and she seems to be impossibly powerful. Then everything changes when Yukihime is attacked and Tota learns that both she and Tota himself aren’t who or what Tota thought they were! Now Tota has a new, impossibly long life ahead of him and an amazing destiny that ties in with the fate of his grandfather, the legendary Negi Springfield! Get ready for vampires, demons and magic users galore as Tota discovers the perils of being a member of the world’s most exclusive organization as a UQ HOLDER!

About Section23 Films:
Section23 Films provides home video marketing and distribution services for a variety of companies, including Sentai Filmworks, Switchblade Pictures, Maiden Japan, Kraken Releasing and AEsir Holdings. With its special focus on genre entertainment, Section23 Films distributes some of the very best anime, martial arts, and horror titles on the market today.

1 Like

Sentai Shop

November 6, 2018

Negima!?

Negima!? Complete Collection
Language: English, Japanese with English Subtitles
Extras: OVAs x2

Patlabor the Mobile Police

Patlabor the Mobile Police Ultimate Collection
Extras: Undubbed Scenes; MiniPato 1-3

November 13, 2018

Gatchaman Crowds

Gatchaman Crowds Seasons 1 & 2 Complete Collection
Extras: Gatchaman Crowds Clean Opening Animations (x6); Clean Closing Animation; Gatchaman Crowds Insight Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation

November 20, 2018

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty & Friends – Let’s Learn Together Collection 1
Extras: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation

Hello Kitty & Friends – Let’s Learn Together Collection 2
Extras: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation

K-On!

K-ON! Premium Box Set
Extras: Clean Opening Animations (x2); Clean Closing Animations (x3); Shorts (x16); K-ON! Collection Soundtrack (x25 Tracks); Box Set Contents: Soundtrack, Booklets (x3), Limited Edition Guitar Picks (x6), Art Cards (x6), Pin Set, Sticker Set, Keychain

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take On Me

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take On Me
Extras: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation; Japanese Promo Videos (x4); Kotatsu Photo Session Shorts (x3)

November 27, 2018

UQ Holder!

UQ Holder! Complete Collection

Extras: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation; OVA Clean Closing Animation (x2); Japanese Promos (x2); Episode 1 Advance Screening Event; OVA (x3)

1 Like

Buy:

• LOVE, CHUNIBYO & OTHER DELUTIONS! TAKE ON ME

Maybe:

• GATCHAMAN CROWDS SEASONS 1 & 2 COMPLETE COLLECTION BLU-RAY
1 Like

Buys
-K-On! PBS
-Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions ~Take On Me~

1 Like

BUY

K-ON PBS!

Love CHUNIBYO and Other Delusions: Take On Me (Anyone else hear a-ha when reading this title?)

November 20th can’t get here soon enough…

2 Likes

Every damn time

And for those who you who don’t, here ya go

5 Likes

Mia Thread Updated

1 Like

K-On Premium Box Set for me . It’s going to be a expensive month it seems . Wish I could pre-order from Sentai ,but need to wait to a little closer to release .

3 Likes

I will likely be getting most the November lineup, with the exception of Hello Kitty. Depending on pricing, I may get the individual Gatchaman Crowds sets. Like Psycho, I will have to wait a bit before ordering K-On!.

1 Like

maybe:
LOVE, CHUNIBYO & OTHER DELUTIONS! TAKE ON ME

2 Likes

Your kitty tears do not phase me! I feed on them! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

An update I haven’t seen neither here, nor in the Chunibyo thread, is: first run copies of Take On Me include a piece of the film strip.

Nothing too fancy, but a neat inclusion nonetheless.

Also, not 100% certain if this is exclusive to the Sentai Store or not.

I have it on pre-order at Amazon so ,but it won’t ship to November so I’ll let you know then .

1 Like