Sentai / Anime Network Newsletters, Blogs & More!

Yay for media quality control hiring !

6 Likes
3 Likes

To Love Ru maybe???

Hmmm, if anything, I’d think she’d be a good fit for Yui from Oregairu, since they are going back to dubbing some older stuff

1 Like

^Can’t deny that either :thinking:

TUESDAY NEW RELEASES: SAIYUKI (Aesir Holdings)

March 26, 2019

Saiyuki Complete Collection SD

Once demonkind and man lived together in harmony. But when a band of rogue demonic forces seeks to resurrect a diabolical monster, a dark spiritual energy begins to cover the land. Now, it’s up to a renegade priest, a monkey king, a lecherous water sprite and a sympathetic demon to stop the resurrection and return harmony to a dangerous land. Enter the world of Saiyuki! A unique universe of beauty and betrayal. Where sacred scrolls battle enchanted weaponry and where dragons can transform into jeeps. A land where four reluctant heroes are just as concerned about having a good time, a stiff drink, and a beautiful woman as they are about saving the world.
Rating: TV-14 (L,V)

2 Likes
1 Like

Maybe he’s playing Hachiman in SNAFU, or Banri in Golden Time :crossed_fingers:

1 Like
2 Likes

From that tweet I saw another that Chris Sabat is in a Sentai dub. Is that a first? Will it be a last?

1 Like

Pop team epic specials ? Or are they dubbing Legend of the Galactic Heroes as the first Funimation/Sentai coproduction dub ? :laughing:

1 Like

Chainsaw Maid, Eps 1-10, are live at HIDIVE

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m glad I forgot to add it to one of my orders on the last few sales now . I still want some pickles or at least send me a label for my jar !

2 Likes

Gmail was released on April 1st.

1 Like
2 Likes

Rejoice: Your Wonderful Spring 2019 Simulcasts are Here!

4/4/2019 2:01:13 PM

A new season has arrived, which means spring 2019 simulcasts are finally here! Counting our new additions alongside our returning favorites, we’ve got a total of FIVE shows for your viewing pleasure.

Where can you find these magnificent seven titles? On HIDIVE, of course! We’ve even taken the time to put together a streaming schedule for you, so print this out, laminate it, and keep it on hand as you dive into the new season.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I’m sensing an “Secret” Pattern Starting with Jay Hickman’s Tweet All the Tweets from Jay, Andrew, John and Greg all have the word Secret. in it.

Doesn’t really apply to any of the Sunrise Titles on the back burner, I checked

2 Likes
2 Likes