AN Forums

Song Dedication Thread

Is it wrong that I love that stalker song so much and should fillet be nervous about that?

Froggy wrote:

No.

Thanks for the song dedication and the birthday wishes Pretear! :slight_smile:

**To: That hobo behind 7-11 who stole my heart.

“I love you filthy hobo.”

**To: Froggy

“For our special wonder woman.”

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]**To: That hobo behind 7-11 who stole my heart.

“I love you filthy hobo.”[/quote]

Who’s trying to steal my hobo? Every Friday I let him come over and take a bath with my used fabric softener sheets in the driveway. He smells so purdy. You can’t take that away from us.

Froggy wrote:

[quote]PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]**To: That hobo behind 7-11 who stole my heart.

“I love you filthy hobo.”

Who’s trying to steal my hobo? Every Friday I let him come over and take a bath with my used fabric softener sheets in the driveway. He smells so purdy. You can’t take that away from us.[/quote]

I.e. our phone conversations rule immeasurably.

To: Hippy #1

^_~

Edit: Another reason not to post after midnight… Brain is not all there.

-sigh- Not how the thread works red. You need to go through the proper channels i.e. a DJ (me, Slow or shankajew)

To: Pretear

Beer, Polka, banjos, accordians and funny dressed polish men

What more do you need?

Outlander, you need to PM a DJ… Pretear, Shak or me.

**To: Outlander

Warning: NSFW

lol omg i cant stop laughing.

Jesus Slow.

C’mon folks, step right up! Don’t be shy, dedicate a song to your sweetie or friend! Just PM your friendly TANborhood DJs shak, Slow or me!

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Jesus Slow.

C’mon folks, step right up! Don’t be shy, dedicate a song to your sweetie or friend! Just PM your friendly TANborhood DJs shak, Slow or me![/quote]

The beauty of this thread is that you can PM the DJ and dedicate something annonymously or whatever. Be funny. Be cute. Be daringly flirtatious. The DJ’s have all been sworn to secracy or they will have to drink the mop water from Slow’s dungeon.

Froggy wrote:

[quote]PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Jesus Slow.

C’mon folks, step right up! Don’t be shy, dedicate a song to your sweetie or friend! Just PM your friendly TANborhood DJs shak, Slow or me![/quote]

The beauty of this thread is that you can PM the DJ and dedicate something annonymously or whatever. Be funny. Be cute. Be daringly flirtatious. The DJ’s have all been sworn to secracy or they will have to drink the mop water from Slow’s dungeon.[/quote]

That’s fairly clean water too! :side:

To: redshirt1

To: dragonrider_cody

**To: Those Lovers Out There and Those Who Hopefully Will Find Love **