SoniAni ~Super Sonico the Animation~

with all the extras it’s getting makes me want to pre-buy blind.

For reference, here’s the listed extras:

Special Features: English Sonico Reveal Commercial Collection; English Radio Spots; Narrated Trailer; Recording with Jessica Photo Shot; English Outtakes; English Blooper Reel; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation

Thanks for pointing that out. Now I’m obligated to buy it (just as I was Towanoquon, Clannad, GoW & the ADV rescues).

What’s the difference between outtakes and a blooper reel?

Won’t know until some one says something about it (if they do), but I would assume it’s like other entertainment; outtakes are slightly off from what the director wanted and bloopers are the more humorous follies during dubbing.

Super Sonico the Animation is coming your way this May featuring a very special guest as #SuperSonico herself!

Press Release: JESSICA NIGRI LANDS LEAD ROLE IN SONIANI: SUPER SONICO THE ANIMATION

January 22, 2015

Sentai Filmworks Casts Professional Cosplayer Jessica Nigri as Lead in Super Sonico

posted on 2015-01-22 17:27 EST
Nigri previously voiced Cinder Fall in RWBY

I’ll buy it just because it’s the first Sentai release in a long time that has actual extras on it. May 2015. Hoping for the IS2 BD as well but that will probably be in June (6 months after DVD)

1 Like

:laughing:
It is on the May slate, and that was announced first.

wonder if her time in Texas means we’ll be hearing her in more upcoming dubs?

Didn’t she cosplay the MC of Blade 'n Soul for Sentai?

Yep, she did.

Well this is weird and pretty hilarious. I haven’t seen the anime but I don’t think I heard anything all that positive about it, besides the fanservice. XD I do like Jessica Nigri and there’s a butt-load (lol) of extras, so I might buy this anyway.

https://twitter.com/Sentaifilmworks/status/561679963712004096

Saturday night #supersonico session. Doing Fuuri tonight! :open_mouth:

Recording some Sonico kitties in the booth today…I’d say they were purr-fect! #supersonico #kitties #cats #booth

http://instagram.com/p/ypxnLQQltm/

1 Like

So we had a couple of different reveal trailers for our big Super Sonico announcement, and today we’re posting one we didn’t use.

Check out this bonus Super Sonico reveal trailer featuring @OJessicaNigri:

Preorder Super Sonico the Animation today on Blu-ray! Explore the Ultimate Anime & Manga Shop | Crunchyroll Store

Have a Super Sonico Valentines!:

1 Like

Doing a giveaway for all the adorable Sonico cosplayers!!

When will we hear about the rest of the Super Sonico dub cast?

The cast list will be released really soon…I think we’re starting with Suzu or Mr. Kitamura. :slight_smile:

Houston’s Anime Matsuri to Host Super Sonico English Dub Premiere

posted on 2015-03-18 21:30 EDT

Lookat those nice thick thighs.
Yeah…

1 Like