AN Forums

Sound! Euphonium / Hibike! Euphonium

That is a shame .
Wishful thinking ,but maybe Pony Canyon is planning to dub the tv series for complete set releases and they have a cast they want used from now on .

Yeah my big issue with PonyCanyon USA is they had an awesome opportunity to do a complete 1st season set rerelease when Liz and the Blue Bird came out, and once again with the Year 3 movie release, when it comes out some time around the beginning of next year. I doubt it will happen because they’re clueless and don’t understand that Aniplex can get away with their pricing because they license A+ tier shows every quarter, and the only show that they’ve licensed that qualifies is Sound! Euphonium.

ANN Review - Sound! Euphonium: Chikai no Finale

by Kim Morrissy, Jun 10th 2019

Sound! Euphonium: The Movie - Our Promise: A Brand New Day - Official Trailer (HD)

1 Like

Sound! Euphonium The Movie - Our Promise: A Brand New Day Anime Film’s Dub Cast Revealed

posted on 2019-06-26 16:05 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Erica Mendez, Laura Post, Kavlii Mills, Jennifer Losi star in English dub

Eleven Arts to Also Screen Sound! Euphonium The Movie - Our Promise: A Brand New Day Film in Canada in July

posted on 2019-06-30 02:39 EDT / ANN
Film to have dub screenings on July 16, subtitled screenings on July 18

Sound! Euphonium Collaboration with Keihan Delayed

posted on 2019-07-19 02:42 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins

Sound! Euphonium - Opening | Dream Solister

Sound! Euphonium - Ending | Tutti!

Sound! Euphonium 2 - Opening | Soundscape

Sound! Euphonium 2 - Ending | Vivace!

Sound! Euphonium The Movie - Our Promise: A Brand New Day Film Gets More Screenings in Tokyo in August

posted on 2019-07-29 07:00 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins

I Want to Improve! | Sound! Euphonium

August 8, 2019 / SoraNews24

1 Like

Ritsumeikan Uji High School Concert Band Plays Sound! Euphonium OP at Koshien Baseball Match

posted on 2019-08-19 18:45 EDT by Kim Morrissy

Confession of Love | Sound! Euphonium

Kyoto Animation’s Sound! Euphonium anime bakery is a real place, and here it is【Photos】

September 22, 2019 / SoraNews24
We visit the bakery featured in Kyoto Animation’s love letter to brass bands, and taste its heartache-healing signature bread.