Space Pirate Captain Harlock /Uchū Kaizoku Captain Harlock & Gun Frontier

CG Captain Harlock Film’s 3D Blu-ray Planned in U.S.

posted on 2015-07-24 09:00 EDT

https://www.facebook.com/notes/10150379125362729/

CAPTAIN HARLOCK SPACE PIRATE (2013) BLU-RAY (3D / 2D) - Dec 8th

All titles strictly limited to 3,000 copies (unless otherwise noted)
Available through our distributors Screen Archives Entertainment at www.screenarchives.com and our own web portal www.twilighttimemovies.com

Press Release 12/01/2015

Now on Blu-Ray: the epic anime masterpiece that rocked the Venice International Film Festival at its 2014 World Premiere. Experience the technical wizardry – in eye-popping 3D as well as 2D – of legendary director Shinji Aramaki’s must-own instant classic in a deluxe 2-disc set.

“HARLOCK SPACE PIRATE”
Limited Edition BLU-RAY Release
Only 3,500 units available at www.twilighttimemovies.com & www.screenarchives.com
Once they are gone – they are gone!

RELEASE DATE: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8TH, 2015

“A glorious marshaling of state-of-the-art technical expertise that boasts topnotch stereoscopy…The important thing is that it should all look awesome…it duly does.” —Variety

“Mythic, epic, and visually unprecedented, ‘Harlock’ will take you to a whole new universe of ideas." —James Cameron – “AVATAR”

“A lavish 3D animated reboot of the culty intergalactic comic saga created by Leiji Matsumoto in 1977…its impressive production values and pedal-to-the metal action should get hardcore geeks on board.” —The Hollywood Reporter

A futuristic, fatalistic epic anime adventure, Harlock: Space Pirate (2013) is an adaptation of the spectacularly popular Leiji Matsumoto saga about an intergalactic war with Earth as the ultimate prize and the eponymous Captain Harlock as its only potential defender. Fighting against the Gaia Coalition, Harlock and his loyal crew are the sole beings with a chance of defeating the Coalition and returning humanity to Earth.

http://www.twilighttimemovies.com/harlock-space-pirate

Update: The original release date was 12/8, but due to manufacturing delays we won’t have our stock until approximately December 18th.

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?39869-Harlock-Space-Pirate-(DVD-via-Ketchup-Ent-amp-BD-via-Twilight-Time)&p=339564#post339564

Important News Regarding Harlock: Space Pirate

Due to the complexity of 3D authoring as well as the sheer volume of special features for this title, most of which had to be subtitled, we have made the difficult decision to delay the release until January as this is too large a project to rush.

Please see below for important instructions regarding your order:

All customers who have ordered Harlock: Space Pirate along with our other December titles will have their credit card charged and the in-stock portion of their order shipped as soon as possible. We will be shipping your reserved copy of Harlock: Space Pirate at our expense as soon as we have stock in mid-January. If you do not want to keep your reserved copy of Harlock: Space Pirate, please email support@twilighttimemovies.com for a refund & cancellation.

For those who have ordered Harlock: Space Pirate separately, we will have to process all credit card charges on Friday December 18th to prevent your credit card authorization from expiring and keep your copy of the film reserved. If you would prefer to re-order this title in January, please email support@twilighttimemovies.com to cancel your order and the hold on your credit card.

Please note that if you used PayPal to check out, you have already been charged. We will issue refunds in place of cancellations as requested.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-Twilight Time

Available for pre-order Wednesday January 6th at 1PM PT/4PM ET. Shipping mid-January.

https://www.facebook.com/twilighttimemovies/posts/1093153884036610

Coming January 19th, 2016 – pre-orders open on Wednesday, January 6th at 4 pm EST…

Discotek Licenses Gun Frontier Anime

posted on 2016-09-21 14:08 EDT

Discotek Licenses Captain Harlock Endless Orbit SSX Anime

posted on 2017-02-21 17:00 EST
1982 TV follow-up to Arcadia of My Youth slated for DVD release this year

Gainax Makes Zero Century Anime Film Trilogy Based on Leiji Matsumoto’s Stories

posted on 2017-07-06 11:31 EDT
Evangelion’s Sadamoto designs Emeraldas, Herlock, Maetel films directed by Gainax founder Yamaga

How to Get Into Captain Harlock

by Dawn H., Aug 11th 2017

Love “Star Blazers 2199”? Get Hooked on More Matsumoto Classics!

November 09, 2017 7:05pm CST
This week, we’re stepping back into the catalog to look at “Captain Harlock” – a classic of anime!

Tubi TV Streams Harlock: Space Pirate Anime

posted on 2017-11-18 15:45 EST

Crunchyroll Adds Captain Harlock: Arcadia of My Youth - Endless Orbit SSX and More to Anime Catalog

May 14, 2019 2:00pm CDT

1 Like

Crunchyroll Adds Captain Harlock: Arcadia of My Youth and More to Anime Catalog

September 17, 2019 1:30pm CDT

1 Like

RetroCrush Adds Arcadia of My Youth, Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX Anime

posted on 2020-07-31 15:36 EDT by Alex Mateo
7 titles launch on service in August

2 Likes

Harlock does his friend a favor she won’t forget… | Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX - EP 2

This Week in Anime - Just Who is Captain Harlock?

by Michelle Liu & Nicholas Dupree, Sep 15th 2020

“Santa is my daddy!” - The Real MVP of Christmas | Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX (1982)

1 Like

French Artist Jérôme Alquié and Captain Harlock - Memories of the Arcadia

by Bruno de la Cruz, May 21st 2021

Space Pirate Captain Harlock | First Episode Anniversary Clip | English sub

March 14, 2024 marks the 46th anniversary of the anime series from Toei Animation, Space Pirate Captain Harlock! Watch this introduction of the daring space pirate and his crew!