AN Forums

Strange flavor beverages

Saw these today at Wawa:

IMG_20190726_204847614

The green apple isn’t too bad. It’s just fizzy Green Apple flavor.

Wild Cherry is very potent cherry flavor. I couldn’t actually finish it cause of the strength…

1 Like

this is the bomb u guys got to try this

4 Likes

Hey maou u tried this type of ginger ale

2 Likes

Not that one, but I’m very wary of the ginger ale and /ade mixtures after the ginger ale lemonade I tried a while back…

Have you tried it @Kyouta?

If so, how is it?

2 Likes

Yes is a good combo the ginger mixed with a light sweet orange drink taste to it

2 Likes

Hmm.

I guess if I see it the next time I’m at the Wally World, will pick up a 2 liter bottle.

(It’s less than $2, and I wasted more than that on those awful Spicy Pickle flavored Chex Mix)

2 Likes

And my Walmart doesn’t have the 2 liter bottles of it…

2 Likes

They don’t have to many bottles
But they have a lot of cans

2 Likes

The lemonade one I was mixing with the 50/50 lemonade/teas . It’s the only way I could finish the case we got .

Guess if I don’t like it could mix it with orange juice .

3 Likes

Think I was lucky that I had found it (ginger ale lemonade) in 20oz bottle form then…

:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I think before that the only factory ginger ale mix I had I did not like was the Rose . That was a very odd taste that took a while to go away from my tastebuds .

3 Likes

U don’t have to worry about ur tastebuds getting messed up on the orange mix it’s not a overpowering flavor but its just right

3 Likes

Tried the Lemonade Ginger Ale last year, not again thank you. We do like Cranberry Ginger Ale and would buy it year round if they offered it.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

Question.

Has anyone seen any more Dr Pepper Dark Berry since back in May?

I had found 1 more 12 pack at the Publix near my house, and these 4 bottles today at a Speedway gas station (which have a best by August 26th date btw)

But nothing else. Was the run really that limited?

3 Likes

You guys are lucky. As much as I love Dr. Pepper, I’ve never see anything other than the plain old regular Dr. Pepper by me. I guess we are just a bunch of old fogies around here. LOL

2 Likes

We got that one 12 pack back in May and then they were gone from the shelves. It was limited for sure.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

Don’t say that @LadyOfWicca :slightly_frowning_face:

You’re only as old as you feel :grin:

(Then again, some nights after work I feel about 263 years old…)

1 Like

Then this makes me either 3 or 3,000! :rofl:

1 Like

The 7-11 by my store now sells Horchata in the fountain. It’s not too bad. Really cinnamonny.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(It seems to be vanilla flavored)

3 Likes