Strange flavor beverages

Yami: “GAK!!! SERIES!!!”

Mikan: “Te-he…”

3 Likes

I’m about to try this Ginger Ale.

2 Likes

There was a Zero Sugar version of the Cherry Ginger Ale some years ago ( Can’t remember if it was Canada Dry branded or not. ) and we really liked it.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

Ditto

It has a slight fruit punch with a citrus cherry flavor

I rate it a 5 out of :cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries:

2 Likes

Energy drink #3!

Yami: “It KINDA tastes like sour strawberry lemonade… not pink lemonade… It’s better than the C4, but definitely not as good as the Celsius…”

3 Likes

While not an energy drink, this was included in the lot of drinks we got the other day!

Yami: “It tastes like alka seltzer. But not as flavorful…”

4 Likes

The cherry one is good for mixing with sweetened cola syrup. Taste close to the fountain cherry cokes.

4 Likes

I had the same idea, to solve the carbonation
Consistency.

I mix mine with Sprite, Starry, 7up to add as like a cocktail mixer

2 Likes

New Mountain Dew!!!

Yami: “The Star Spangled Splash says it’s red berry flavored, but it tastes exclusively strawberry to us… But the Freedom Fusion is peach lemonade dew!!! Yes, we love it! Lol.”

4 Likes

I seen those at my local Walmart for the 4th

they had red white and blue

2 Likes

Yami: “Maouy’s store has the blue one as well. It’s the one that’s 50 flavors in one they had last year. Not too bad!”

2 Likes

Haha. I actually just glanced at the new dew bottles display in the middle isle section
And I thought they were just designer bottles lol.

2 Likes

2024-06-21T18:02:00Z

2 Likes

2024-06-22T14:15:00Z

2 Likes

At the Walmart the other day!

Yami: “Hmmm… It’s not bad! It’s not as milky as boba teas from an actual boba store, and I assume that’s partly because it uses powdered milk. The boba pearls, I assume settled at the bottom of the can, cause we haven’t encountered one yet…”

4 Likes

2024-07-10T19:25:00Z

2 Likes

Target had one can of this left too!

Yami: "It’s a very gentle Arnold Palmer! We would definitely buy this again! Though… Being $2.50 a can does mean it’s a bit costly… That’s almost two cans of the Arizona brand at Wawa…

5 Likes

Found at the 7/11!

Yami: “It’s pineapple strawberry. Why it’s blue, I do not know… Not bad though!”

4 Likes

It says Pineapple Berry… maybe blueberry?

5 Likes

Blue dye is cheap? :rofl:

4 Likes