AN Forums

Strange flavor beverages

Found at a Food Lion . Last place I checked and they were on sale so bought the two 12 packs they had . Other is in fridge . I thought about where do I see more Pepsi products . Then I remember Food Lion even carries most of Pepsi’s real sugar brands in glass bottles .

Edit: It’s good . Interesting flavor . Reminds me of when I was a kid the Mexican restaurant’s fountain Dr. Pepper they put way to much syrup in . I try not to drink soda much and going to be a little before pop another can ,but think I’m going to pour it in a cup and use a straw . Don’t think I’m getting the full flavor from the can .

2 Likes

Any luck yet @Snowy_Stampede?

Getting groceries tomorrow. I’ll keep an :eyes: out.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing it pop up in more places around me .

Just ordered some New Coke from the Coke store . Well I ordered 2 Stranger things bottles of coke and got the New Coke free according to them . Spent about the same importing 2 bottles of Sakura soda from another country a while back . Guess at least I get 4 things .

2 Likes

Lucky…

Those 2 12 packs are still the only ones I have found in the entirety of 10 Publix, 2 Winn Dixie, 5 Walmart, and several different gas stations…

As for the New Coke, that’s something I really want to get as well. Although I’m having a very hard time justifying $10 per can just to try a soda that went out of production before I was even born…

1 Like

In one way I’m glad they are doing New Coke the way they are ,but in another I could have probably gotten a 12 pack for $4 to $8 if they’d released it at retail . Though that would be if I could find it . Limited coke products rarely get stocked around here .

1 Like

I found some Dark Berry Dr. Pepper at my Wal-mart. YAY!

I’ll edit in a pic later.

Can’t wait to try this.

5 Likes

Found it at Target last week. It’s quite good, not really a specific berry flavor but very good.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

Which Target?

2 Likes

OBT & Town Center Blvd.

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

Ok. Gonna check them tonight.

(Yes. I am crazy. Thank you for noticing.)

Edit to that. At the Walmart on 192. They had 8

I need help…

4 Likes

You don’t have to be crazy to live here in Orlando, but it definitely helps. :crazy_face:

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about going to get another box ,but decided no as I will steady drink them . I really don’t need all the sugar and caffeine .

I thought with these boxes and toys hitting shelves Spider-Man Far From Home was coming out next month . Nope July 2, 2019 . I’m thinking the closer we get the more Dark Berry will show up . It’s odd years ago toys and merchandise did not come out to the movie was either out or right before . Now it’s all out 2 to 3 months early . Makes you wonder if that’s part of the reason toys sit then they sometimes end up on clearance or gone before the movie even comes out ,

2 Likes

New summer freestyle flavors!

Orange tastes like putting a creamsicle in lemonade :joy:

3 Likes

I’m trying to think who still has those around here . Cause I want to taste that . A lot of places jumped the gun around here when they were not getting cleaned right and pulled them out thinking it was a machine error .

That reminds me last time I went to a Wendy’s they had new lemonades . The Tropical Berry one tasted like over sweetened Sharkleberry fin dumped in lemonade .

2 Likes

Do the Burger Kings have them up north? Some locations down here do

Of course, Wawa is where I go to get Freestyle drinks. Do they have those where you’re at @psychopuppet?

We have Wawa’s . Looking at the freestyle locations it looks like they put them back in at 3 of the 4 around here . I guess I don’t go by the fountain machines in Wawa much to notice . They did this remodel to 3 of them that put all of the bottled drinks stuff out in plain view while your ordering food . Probably on the other side I don’t go to or behind something .

1 Like

Another new Dew flavor!

TASTES LIKE MERICA!
:joy:

The flavor is really berry. I couldn’t specify any particular one though. Extremely sweet too. Not too bad at all.

3 Likes

You mean like this? :grin:

With a little fine tuning, it’s really good. About 65% Baja / 35% Lightning is the beauty point. In the mixture, Honey is the prominent flavor with the tropical Baja Blast flavor being the undertone. I’m guessing the Peach blends with the BB flavor, cause it’s not noticable.

3 Likes

Liberty Brew. I thought it tasted like cotton candy. Didn’t get a berry flavor at all.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like