AN Forums

Sword Art Online / Sword Art Online II / Alicization

ReoNa Sings Sword Art Online Anime’s Latest OP Theme with only Guitar & Piano in “THE FIRST TAKE”

October 09, 2020 10:10pm CDT
“I hope that you will receive all of the thoughts and feelings I put into this one-time-only take…”

Sword Art Online Alicization War of Underworld Final Season English Dub Trailer

1 Like

LiSA Performs Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale Theme ‘Catch the Moment’ in Just One Take

October 29, 2020 12:31am CDT
This is LiSA’s 3rd time performing for THE FIRST TAKE

Toonami - Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld Returns Promo (HD 1080p)

Sword Art Online: Progressive Anime Is Film Opening in 2021 From A-1 Pictures

posted on 2020-11-08 08:02 EST by Egan Loo
Ayako Kawano helms film with composer Yuki Kajiura, 2 main leads returning

Toonami - Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 38 Promo (HD 1080p)

Toonami - Sword Art Online Alicization and Gemusetto Bumpers (HD 1080p)

1 Like

I swear some people can’t be happy about anything. ANN forums are hilarious at how much bitching is going on because Progressive is going to be a movie (Probably a series of movies) rather than a regular TV series.

1 Like

Toonami - Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 39 Promo (HD 1080p)

Sword Art Online the Movie -Progressive- Aria of a Starless Night Trailer 1

“The story of the encounter between the Lightning Flash and the Black Swordsman.”

“Sword Art Online the Movie -Progressive- Aria of a Starless Night” is coming to theaters in 2021!

A new animation project of “Sword Art Online,” the mega-hit novel that has sold 26 million copies worldwide, is coming to the big screen soon! In Progressive, the Aincrad raid will be depicted from Floor 1. This is the beginning of “Sword Art Online”!

For more information, visit: https://www.saop-anime.com

Toonami - Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 40 Promo (HD 1080p)